Houston Area Workout Buddy?

LJSpady
LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
edited September 27 in Motivation and Support
I'm starting to plateau in my weight loss and I'm in need of someone to help push me, and keep me going. Surprisingly, though I have a girl friend and 3 other roommates, I can't seem to find anyone to help me out. Is there anyone here in the Houston area who is in the same predicament as me? Maybe we can help each other out

Replies

• lortiz81
    lortiz81 Posts: 4
    Hey I am in Houston I go to 24 hr fitness. I am in the NW area
  • jonjon143
    jonjon143 Posts: 75
    Hey folks, if you're still looking for local workout buddies, check out WannaBuddy.com. The site can connect you with people near you who are also looking for a workout buddy. Huge database of gyms, too, if you're looking for a new place to exercise.
  • LJSpady
    Hey folks, if you're still looking for local workout buddies, check out WannaBuddy.com. The site can connect you with people near you who are also looking for a workout buddy. Huge database of gyms, too, if you're looking for a new place to exercise.

THANKS!
  • LJSpady

THANKS!
  • NYGoddess77
    NYGoddess77 Posts: 146 Member
    Is there anyone here that needs a P90X Workout Buddy via Skype or Oovoo? If you have accountability issues...like myself......virtual workout partners is the next best thing :-) If interested let me know. I have both P90X and P90X Plus :-)
This discussion has been closed.