S.B.F Challenge........December 17

Options
Good Morning!!!

Today is my last day to get ready for my trip to Florida...so I'm more focused on that, than exercising. I think I truly gained a pound last week since it should have come off by now if it was just water weight from TOM. All it well though. Originally my goal was 135 pounds by now...but I did slack more than I should of. Overall, I'm happy that I can fit into most of my clothes and I can wear my old belt when I go home for Christmas.

These next two weeks are more about maintenance instead of losing! I'm being crazy and taking the scale with me and if I reach 145 (I'm right at 142) any morning that I'm there it's back to the grinding block!

Well, I'm off to finish cleaning and packing, take a friend to her OB appt, drop off my cat with a friend, and go buy some snacks (healthy :happy: ) for the road trip!

You girls have a good day and a good Christmas! I'll check in when I can :drinker:

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!!

Today is my last day to get ready for my trip to Florida...so I'm more focused on that, than exercising. I think I truly gained a pound last week since it should have come off by now if it was just water weight from TOM. All it well though. Originally my goal was 135 pounds by now...but I did slack more than I should of. Overall, I'm happy that I can fit into most of my clothes and I can wear my old belt when I go home for Christmas.

These next two weeks are more about maintenance instead of losing! I'm being crazy and taking the scale with me and if I reach 145 (I'm right at 142) any morning that I'm there it's back to the grinding block!

Well, I'm off to finish cleaning and packing, take a friend to her OB appt, drop off my cat with a friend, and go buy some snacks (healthy :happy: ) for the road trip!

You girls have a good day and a good Christmas! I'll check in when I can :drinker:
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :glasses: Have a safe trip and Merry Christmas.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas Renae! Have a good trip!

We didn't get much sleep last night. Alex was crying about every 30 minutes last night until after 2 am. We tried everything. Nothing worked. Finally DH put him on some blankets on the floor in our room, which we never do. We didn't hear a peep out of him the rest of the night. Maybe he was scared? He was at our friend's house all day yesterday and that may have traumatized him. lol Another set of friends are taking him to his horse therapy this morning and feeding him lunch. They offered to keep him during nap time too but I think that would be too much.
    I actually feel really good this morning, which bothers me in a way. lol I am not really feeling pregnant this morning. I am not hurting like I was, but I am still spotting off and on. I'm going to try sitting up more today and see how I do. If it's too much then I'll know. Hope all this isn't too much info.
    Anyway, I need to finish getting Alex ready to go and make myself somewhat presentable. Have a good day everyone!
    MM
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    So I was back to my bad *kitten* self yesterday. I went to the gym in the morning and did elliptical and walk/jog - I did 2 miles in 26 minutes! Then, I went to kickboxing in the evening.

Today is back to the gym for some more elliptical/walk/jog combo, then teach yoga this evening. Also - finish everything - my life goes super busy starting Saturday, so I need get everything ready for the fundraiser, clean the house, do laundry, deliver supplies, etc. - and I still don't have enough volunteers signed up, so I'll be doing lots of gift wrapping (at some point I wrap my gifts as well). Since I'm feeling so egotistical today, I'll mention that I can wrap a book with ribbon and bow in under 60 seconds - I was timed one year by a customer :laugh: It's a good selling point when people are worried how long it will take. I would love to learn how to do the fancy bows someday.

Happy, bad *kitten*, workouts!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    In the interest of bad-*kitten* Wednesday, I packed workout clothes in my bag, in the hopes that I'll stop at the gym if I get out of the office at even a remotely decent hour. This whole streamlined cardio/weights/cardio thing I've been doing only takes about forty minutes, and assuages both the guilt and the stiffness from working out for longer.

Otherwise, I'm planning on walking today.

Take care, bad-*kitten*.:wink::flowerforyou:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    well, i managed to stay within my calories yesterday but I didn't get any homework done. :grumble:

We ended up taking my son to the ER at 6:30 last night and didn't get home until 10:30. Poor thing has Pneumonia. He just couldn't breathe and we kinda freaked out because he was crying so hard he started coughing up stuff and it was awful. :cry: Those 4 hours at the ER were some of the worst of my life, I swear.

So I didn't get anything done last night, spent our last $50 on his meds and everything that could possibly go wrong, has gone wrong so far today. I'm exhaused because I got NO sleep last night and what do I get to do when i get home? at LEAST 5 hours of homework.

:grumble:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    OH and I missed the BIggest Loser finale!!! :sad:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    owensmommy, Sorry to hear about your baby being sick! Yours is the fourth child I've heard of in a week that has pneumonia! Poor babies! At least you were able to get him help and he should start feeling better soon. Hang in there!
    MM
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Well today is Day 2 of P90x! I've started it again, and I WILL make it through the 90days with flying colors! Now that my bf and I are living seperately I'm more determined than ever to make these changes and really be the best I can! Plyometrics after work today, and then finding a healthy dinner!

:flowerforyou:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I don't know that I'm feeling particularly bad-*kitten* this Wednesday... but I will do my best!

Today should be day 2 of week 6 on the pushup challenge (level 3 this week!). I am trying to get out of work momentarily (I was here until 8:30 last night :grumble: ) so I can head to aerobics, and then off to the coffeeshop to work on my project. And I did get a walk in with my buddies at work.

Hang in there, everybody! :flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    In a massive triumph, I just returned from the gym.

Reminder to self: I like the gym. All I have to do is put the shoes in the bag, and then I'll just stop on the way home.

Although, it's interesting that I felt like I cheated because I only did 45 minutes of cardio.:tongue: