Really bad gas pain in abdomen. Hasn't stopped in 12 hours.

Options
2»

Replies

• OhioGuy37
    OhioGuy37 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I ate a ton of hummus and wraps for 4-5 days in a row, veggie wraps. Well I had the most severe pain I had ever felt, had me on the ground, finally had to go to the ER. They found nothing but said it could have been the extreme change in food intake.
  • glfernandes828
    glfernandes828 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    philocham wrote: »
    Have you started taking a new vitamin lately? I was taking some juice plus ones and it cramped me up really bad, I stopped it and started on a probiotic and I have been feeling way better.

Actually yeah! I started taking Naturmade multivitamin with iron everyday. Do you think that might have added to the pain?
  • glfernandes828
    glfernandes828 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    OhioGuy37 wrote: »
    I ate a ton of hummus and wraps for 4-5 days in a row, veggie wraps. Well I had the most severe pain I had ever felt, had me on the ground, finally had to go to the ER. They found nothing but said it could have been the extreme change in food intake.

Hmm interesting. I think that's what did it for me as well because I haven't been eating out at all recently and then this weekend I are at restaurants 3 times!! (Basically all my meals) so I'm sure it was just my body rejecting the unhealthy foods. Learned my lesson
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    philocham wrote: »
    Have you started taking a new vitamin lately? I was taking some juice plus ones and it cramped me up really bad, I stopped it and started on a probiotic and I have been feeling way better.

Actually yeah! I started taking Naturmade multivitamin with iron everyday. Do you think that might have added to the pain?

Iron supplements can be constipating. That could be the cause; I took iron when I was pregnant and was miserable constipated.