Suggestions on what to try next...

Options
Becca619
Becca619 Posts: 91 Member
I am currently working though the 30 day shred. I only do it Monday's Wednesday's and Friday's. But thinking ahead to what exercise DVD to do next. I still have a little while left on the shred and figured if I don't find something before I finish it then I'll continue to do it three days a week. But I really enjoy the shred and actually enjoy Jillian :) so I'm thinking about trying another one of her exercise DVDs. So, suggestions on what one to do next? I would still consider myself a beginner exerciser - so thankful for the modified moves in the shred. Had thought about the ripped in 30, but haven't heard too much about it. And I know from looking she has a lot of videos out there, defitely want something that's a whole body workout like the shred. Thanks for any suggestions :)

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30, bout the same minutes in workout....if you want something longer and more intense.....try...No More Trouble Zones, or Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism.....they're about 40 minutes long I think....
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I love Supreme 90 day. LOVE IT!
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    I love the JM "No Trouble Zones". I did it after I finished level 3 of the 30 day shred. At first I kept thinking, "Jills, this is killing me, when is it going to be over?" But now I LOVE It. It is twice as long as the shred, but WELL worth it. I have seen results. I do it 3 days a week and run 3 days. Good luck!!!