hey!

Options
Hi! I am Alexis! I would like to lose 40 pounds. Any help?!? It would help!! Haha ok see ya

Replies

• BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    You and me both, let's do this
  • nbuon45
    nbuon45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ive been working hard for one week. Started at 215, lost 4pounds already. 1500. Calories...high healthy protein low carbs...treadmill 4 days a week for 60 minutes....good luck..if i can do it...anyone can... :)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I suggest starting by going to the top of each forum and reading through the stickied posts. They contain a great wealth of information. Reach out to people who have had or are having success and send out some friend requests (including a note as to why you would like to add them is polite and usually gets better results).

Use the search feature on the forums for most of your questions, and if you don't find answers, ask! There's lots of great personalities here, and lots of opinions.

Keep focused on what your goals are. Have patience, realize you didn't gain the 40lbs overnight, it will take time to come off. You may take longer to reach your goal, but it is better than staying where you are, or gaining. Don't be too hard on yourself, and set realistic goals. It will be easier to stick with if you are able to enjoy the ride!
  • eriksthompson38
    eriksthompson38 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome!