• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Dumb question...but what is it?
    I've never heard of this :blushing:
  • csnook2
    Options
    Hi Jackie,

No dumb questions are ever asked! :happy: Power90 is an in-home 90 day exercise program ,"Boot Camp" from BeachBody. It uses a technique known as "Sectional Progression" You start at level 1-2 doing cardio 3days a week, then strength/circuit training the opposite 3 days, using the 7th as your rest day. As you gain stregth and stamina, you move into level 3-4 to finish the 90 days. The trainer behind this is Tony Horton, the same person that brought us the P90X workouts that many of us adore. Power90 is the first program to try before "graduating" to P90X. My wife and I bought this product in April of this year and had great results. I lost 25 lbs, my wife lost 12 lbs. and 14 inches overall. We moved up to P90X in August to help keep the results coming.The key to any workout program is nutrition. Eat as "clean" as you can, it will help your results overall! You can find Power90 information and ordering info at beachbody.com.

Best of luck,

Craig
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hi Jackie,

No dumb questions are ever asked! :happy: Power90 is an in-home 90 day exercise program ,"Boot Camp" from BeachBody. It uses a technique known as "Sectional Progression" You start at level 1-2 doing cardio 3days a week, then strength/circuit training the opposite 3 days, using the 7th as your rest day. As you gain stregth and stamina, you move into level 3-4 to finish the 90 days. The trainer behind this is Tony Horton, the same person that brought us the P90X workouts that many of us adore. Power90 is the first program to try before "graduating" to P90X. My wife and I bought this product in April of this year and had great results. I lost 25 lbs, my wife lost 12 lbs. and 14 inches overall. We moved up to P90X in August to help keep the results coming.The key to any workout program is nutrition. Eat as "clean" as you can, it will help your results overall! You can find Power90 information and ordering info at beachbody.com.

Best of luck,

Craig

Thanks Craig :flowerforyou:
    I'm gonna do an internet search right now - sounds real interesting :bigsmile:
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hey Craig! :D It's Mel!

Jackie... P90 was the first home video program I ever did... I lost 25 pounds doing it and gained a good deal of strength. It's very effective :) If you have any questions, hit me up... since I've done a full round hopefully I can help you :D
  • joextream
    Options
    Hi Jackie, Beachbody has a great variety of workout programs to meet you needs, fitness level and help you reach your goals. If you have any questions you can contact me, I am an Independent Coach with Beachbody. You can email me at joextream@beachbodycoach.com and I will work with you to review everything and answer any questions you may have. If you decide to go with any of the programs you can sign up at Beachbody and select me as your coach, there is no charge for my services.

Good Luck and have fun with whatever your choices are,
    Joe (JoeXtream)