It is 7:27 p.m right now! (So i already ate dinner) :D
  • roxanne21
    roxanne21 Posts: 2
    Options
    I think a apple would do!!:)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I like to get close to it, you aren't necessarily doing yourself a favour by undereating - and why do it to yourself - if you can eat at goal and lose weight??
    Having said that I don't get too bothered if I'm a little bit under, as long as my net calories are 1300-1500 I'm happy.
  • teeminus30
    teeminus30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Does everyone meet there calorie goal? My goal is to be under the calorie goal.....i don't want to meet it. Is that bad?

On good days, I'm under. It's hard to hit the nail on the head. As long as you aren't too far under all the time so your body thinks it's starving and stores up fat, you should be cool.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    we're in the same time zone, but I haven't eaten dinner yet because my hubby is at his first soft ball game of the season and he has to cook the burgers! (I don't go near the grill because last time I did I majorly singed my hair) Maybe you should eat a small apple or a pear or even some other vegetable or fruit!
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I only have 65 left and there is a HUGE salad with my name on it ... lots of greens, some tomato slices and carrot strips with a small dash of dressing oughta do it ... Gotta have SOMETHING for dinner.
    :wink:

It is astounding how much salad you can eat for under 100 calories - Have At It !!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Does everyone meet there calorie goal? My goal is to be under the calorie goal.....i don't want to meet it. Is that bad?
    I sure don't worry about being that exact, I don't care to go over but never worry if I'm a tad under from time to time.