Bad day.

Options
cjisme40
cjisme40 Posts: 10 Member
Yesterday was such a bad day for me and it's still going on. I woke up this morning and still have no idea what I'm gonna eat today because I didn't prepare a meal plan for me today. Ugh.

Replies

• scottacular
    scottacular Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Prepare a meal plan for tomorrow, today just use common sense when eating and err on the side of caution.
  • otheliemoor
    otheliemoor Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    For days like those I look at what I ate on a good day and just copy it.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    For days like those I look at what I ate on a good day and just copy it.

i like this
  • Kat78956
    Kat78956 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    we all have bad days. Tomorrow will be better and you can still turn today around. Focus on all the positive steps you have taken so far and not the things you have yet to do!
  • cjisme40
    Options
    Yeah I just stepped in the scales and it changed my attitude. :)
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    I love the quote: A failure to plan is a plan to fail
    You can do this, track it all and plan for a better rest of the week!
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    suruda wrote: »
    I love the quote: A failure to plan is a plan to fail
    You can do this, track it all and plan for a better rest of the week!

This is great advice, OP.

Remember that weight loss is not linear and chances are there will be times where you're in this same exact spot. Plan the best you can given your circumstances and use it as a learning experience. Are you able to plan out your meals for the upcoming week on a free day like a weekend?

I've found that when I sit down on Friday night or Saturday morning before the gym, I'm able to make a plan for dinners and lunches throughout the week. I'll make my shopping list and take into account my budget, what is going on that week, time constraints, etc. Then I'm off to the grocery store with a plan and I have food that I enjoy on hand.

For me, it takes a lot of stress out of not knowing what I'm going to eat when I get home after a long day of work.

I hope this helped, OP. Good luck to you :)
  • cjisme40
    Options
    Well it didn't turn out to bad. I stayed under my calorie count. So that made me happy. Just not as healthy as I have been doing! But thanks for the sup port.