Hello :) (I've also got an activity level question if that's okay)

Options
Hello :)

I'm not quite a newbie to mfp, although this is my first forum post.

A little bit of background for you: I've pretty much been the chubby child since I can remember, and this didn't really begin to bother me until I was 13/14 (sheltered I know). However I didn't really decide to do anytjing about it until last year.

It was the middle of the summer holidays, and I just decided to eat better. I lost 30lbs or so in 3/4 months. Then exam stress and the holiday season hit, and I just dropped everything. However, I was lucky that I only gained back about 4-6lbs (although I believe this is because I lost some muscle and put on fat at the same time).

Anyway, sitting at 5'6" (female) I still have quite a ways to go, and one of the things I've just realised is that, since I set my activity levels, they have changed, although I'm not sure whether to change my levels.

It's currently set to 'sedentary, as that is what I considered myself at the time, however, I now walk a minimum of 1.5 miles a day for 5 days a week. On top of that, I now have a part time job in a popular fast food shop, meaning I'm on my feet there for about 16.5 hours a week, and most of the time I'm moving around the shop or cleaning things. As such, I'm a little worried about losing weight too fast, as I want this weight loss to be sustainable, so I was just looking for advice.

And of course, new friends are always welcome :)

Replies

• sayladawn
    sayladawn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We are twins girl!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you set at right now? Are you eating back part of your exercise calories?
  • Sackvase
    Sackvase Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies :)

I'm set at 1620 calories for 1lb a week loss, and I don't log exercise, so I don't eat them back