Serious question- preferred body types in opposite sex

Options

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i dated a range of women from 100lb petite to 200+ lb (she never let me know her weight, and I didn't ask. I didn't care). Brunette to blonde. Long hair to short hair.

They were all beautiful to me. My type isn't associated with a specific appearance. I understand that other people have certain things physically that they look for, but i just needed to be attracted to them generally.

So... Glad I could answer your question so decisively
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Well, I guess it's been a while since we had this thread...
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    I like a guy with enough fitness/nutrition knowledge to appreciate what I'm doing for myself and why. I love a guy with enough self discipline to come up with his own plan and stick with it until it's complete. With those two things, no matter what he started with, he's probably managed to get himself a physique I can appreciate, and he will similarly appreciate what I have done for myself. :)
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »

Groundhog-Day-quotes-6.gif
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »

Groundhog-Day-quotes-6.gif

whid.gif
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Heck, at this point, I just wanna get laid.
  • MudGal14
    MudGal14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im pretty attracted to bigger guys. I don't mind a bit if a belly. idea guy would be bearded, big and tall.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I like taller guys, don't care about the body type, brown eyes, great attitude, funny! I have one specific one in mind.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    One I had save conversation with a bouncer at my former job. I was like well I like to lift weights so I can throw around the women I date. I like women around I think I said 120-140 range. He laughs and said man that is small a women has to be 150 minimum for him. He is more likely over 6 " over 240 pounds of muscle easily.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    on men i prefer : thin but with nice shoulders/arms and hands
    on women i prefer: i dont care i honestly am attracted to just about any body type on women women are *kitten* gorgeous
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Physically...

I like a guy with a bit of a tum! Ive dated a body builder and a few guys with washboard abs, and it was their personality, not their body that attracted me to them.

In contrast, when a guy is bigger and has that tum...any attempts to act like a lady are out the window and Im all over him way before I probably should be LoL!
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    What a horrible topic of judging people. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Currently I am mostly into older women who are divorced or widowed. I got tired of going "dutch" or figuring out the bills. This way they are more than likely to foot the bill and avoid that WHOLE issue. My friends motto "is under 250k, go away."
  • nicfitnesszone
    nicfitnesszone Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Physically--I prefer strong chiseled calves, thighs, hamstring and firm *kitten*. Don't care much about upper body. Small potbelly is okay.

Outside of physical attributes; my man is self-aware, mentally and emotionally fit and willing to grow.
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Nice long legs and a great backside!
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I am a big guy, so prefer a thicker woman that I dont feel like I am going to break.
  • wayandray3245
    wayandray3245 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Big man. Definitely. My hubby is 6'8'' 300lbs of manly goodness mmmm mmm ;)
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I like curvy women and big chested guys. I dont like skin and bones on anyone.
  • HumboldtFred
    HumboldtFred Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Curvy women are my preference and if she happens to be under 5 feet tall with blue eyes and dark hair, retro, gothic, roller derby type...................................I notice a lot.
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Love Tall and Athletic