only 2 stone 2go

Options
babyjo1989
babyjo1989 Posts: 10 Member
I feel like i have done well but finding it really hard 2 get these last 2 stone off any tips?? hw6yucvvlv76.jpg

Replies

• bettybing1
    bettybing1 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You are an awesome woman! The advice is probably keep doing what you're doing. It gets harder and harder to lose weight when there's less of it to go so don't be disheartened if your loss is slower now. As long as the scale goes down overall, you're doing brilliantly.
  • samjones6734
    samjones6734 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    U look fantastic well done on ur achievements so far, I my self started at 15stone 9 pounds and I'm aiming for 9st 9 and I have been stuck at 10st2 - 10st 5 for months now! I'm now trying to switch up my routine with both eating and exercise see how it goes I understand ur frustration but keep on going. Make sure u measure yourself as well as weighing x
  • babyjo1989
    Options
    Thank u for ur kind words! Yeah a do ge very down when i have tried soo hard and only lose a couple of ounces x
  • HeatherBrown4
    HeatherBrown4 Posts: 21
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm by no means an expert, but the last time I lost loads of weight I took on a new hobby. (Roller skating) I loved it and I did it three times a week and didn't even feel like I was doing anything extra but the weight fell off. Is there something you've always wanted to try?

Also, well done on your loss so far!
  • babyjo1989
    Options
    Running outside but am to embaressed x
  • ChristySua
    ChristySua Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Do NOT be embarrassed! I used to think the same way....but really, are you trying to get fit for those other people or for yourself? Yourself of course! :D Don't let the opinions of other people stop you from becoming your best.
  • babyjo1989
    Options
    :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!