This guy, right here, is new.

Options
Hello all, I just started this and could use some motivation, and people to share in successes and diet flops with. Let's be friends and we can help each other progress and be healthy!

Replies

• tfanning1
    tfanning1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on your journey. feel free to add me.
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and best of luck :) We're all in this together!
  • Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    welcome feel free to add me!! best wishes on your goals.
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Welcome! I too am new and in need of a support network...feel free to add me too. Good luck!
  • veriviki
    veriviki Posts: 44
    Options
    Good luck!!
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :)

Enjoy your stay!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    fitnhealthyccthatsme Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm also new and finding this site to be fantastic for tracking food & calories burned!
  • bellarox13
    bellarox13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can friend me if you like
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    GET ON YOUR JOB! MOTIVATION!!! :tongue:

Come join my weight loss challenge I just started - "Battle of the Bulge Summer Slimdown"
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/239075-battle-of-the-bulge-summer-weight-loss-challenge-whose

we're up to over 80 people and we're doing fun stuff, challenges, songs, and tips daily to get everyone repumped and ready to reach their goals! We've got peeps in netherlands and UK so I post the daily challenges/etc each night (EST) so you all have it when you wake up ;-) - so Weds. is posted already. :huh: (hello why didn't you go yet?)

look through the posts for one that has a picture of a lady/guy holding up a rules sign for a quick snapshot of the rules (i think page 6) and join us!!! ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO GET ON YOUR JOB (don't worry I quote and send out allll kinds of songs and music to keep everyone PUMPED!) :bigsmile: