Serious question- preferred body types in opposite sex

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Two years ago, I would have said... Tall, fair, on the thinner side, no facial hair.

Fast forward and I am completely head over heels in love with a bearded ginger. I adore EVERYTHING about him, and find him incredibly sexy. He is strong, a lil shorter than I am, and rock solid and just... RRRRAAAAWWWRRR....

Goes to show you... when you find your match, it doesn't matter what you *thought* you preferred.
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    I like them broad and thick, I don't want to break him!
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    MireyGal76 wrote: »
    Two years ago, I would have said... Tall, fair, on the thinner side, no facial hair.

Fast forward and I am completely head over heels in love with a bearded ginger. I adore EVERYTHING about him, and find him incredibly sexy. He is strong, a lil shorter than I am, and rock solid and just... RRRRAAAAWWWRRR....

Goes to show you... when you find your match, it doesn't matter what you *thought* you preferred.

Yeah, except that gingers are incredibly hot. Of all shapes and sizes...so not really a fair comparison! lol

I will probably break my neck one day trying to catch a second sight at a ginger...I prefer all of them =D
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    Dragn77 wrote: »

Yeah, except that gingers are incredibly hot. Of all shapes and sizes...so not really a fair comparison! lol

I will probably break my neck one day trying to catch a second sight at a ginger...I prefer all of them =D

I never ever noticed them before. Now... he's all I can see. It's incredible! :starstruck:
  • Dragn77
    Options
    Dragn77 wrote: »

I never ever noticed them before. Now... he's all I can see. It's incredible! :starstruck:

AWE!!! Im like that too though, when Im with someone, Im convinced they are the sexiest man alive and no one else can possibly compare. Its a great feeling though, to be with someone and be that attracted to them in every way!

Im single now though, so all bets are off. Your man is safe from me though, I dont notice taken men.

But if he has a brother....
  • dbienz
    dbienz Posts: 188 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    lXiRoPt9Rkzt7yLYY.gif
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    B)
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I like guys with a lot of freckles, green eyes and prefer them with the name Bobby. Not sure why but almost every guy I like is named Bobby.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    I like my men dead, in full rigor mortis.
  • Dragn77
    Options
    I like my men dead, in full rigor mortis.

So you like that rock solid body type eh?

Too bad rigor mortis only lasts a few hours.
    But if you're not into long term relationships, that plenty enough time.
  • JessicaJVRadcliffe
    JessicaJVRadcliffe Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I like big men. Must be at least 6 feet. 190 or above, muscular. I like to feel petite next to my men, and I like to be thrown around a little!

In women, I prefer as thin as possible with boobs, a look I just can't seem to perfect!
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhat thin but I have my curves. My husband says that's what he prefers. Lucky me, Huh??!!!
  • 2beleaner
    2beleaner Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Just like that! wow!
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    dbienz wrote: »
    lXiRoPt9Rkzt7yLYY.gif

okkz8u0vgv08.gif
    Yes.gif 477.8K
  • lydiakitten
    lydiakitten Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    In men, oddly enough, I lean towards the strongly lithe/lean. The elegant, aristocratic type, long-limbed, nice wrists and hands, tall, that kind of thing. And some nicely trimmed facial hair is a bonus. However, I don't mind the more traditionally muscular type, either. The more bear-y/big all around type though usually doesn't do it for me. I don't have this "I want to feel so delicate and tiny next to him" thing some girls have.

In women, I like almost any type; full-figured, petite, skinny and boyish, muscled, squishy... The only thing I don't really like is disproportionately large breasts or butt.
  • GDLAZ
    GDLAZ Posts: 3,785 Member
    Options
    You know I'm all about that bass... :smile:
  • MadMc28
    MadMc28 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Muscular arms :)
  • MireyGal76
    edited April 2015
    Options
    What a horrible topic of judging people. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Currently I am mostly into older women who are divorced or widowed. I got tired of going "dutch" or figuring out the bills. This way they are more than likely to foot the bill and avoid that WHOLE issue. My friends motto "is under 250k, go away."

This is hilarious!

Shame on you people for having a preference! I'm in it for the money! Haha

(eta: that's a paraphrase)
  • JovanValor
    JovanValor Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Legs theyre just so flexible >:)
  • akiba254
    akiba254 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I gotta be honest body type doesnt matter. I am sucker for a nice genuine smile.