Looking for friends for MFP and Jawbone UP

Options
nadene04
nadene04 Posts: 26 Member
Hi, I am back to MFP and looking for friends. I feel more motivated this time than in the past so I hope to stick with it but really need motivation at times. Also, I recently got an UP fitness tracker and looking for friends on it. Feel free to add me on UP and MFP. My name is Dawn McKinstry to be added on UP. Look forward to some great friends.

Replies

• wrightchoices
    wrightchoices Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I added you to my Jawbone...let's keep each other motivated
  • LoraFight
    LoraFight Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I added you to my Jawbone...let's keep each other motivated
    How you add friends?
  • LoraFight
    LoraFight Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    nadene04 wrote: »
    Hi, I am back to MFP and looking for friends. I feel more motivated this time than in the past so I hope to stick with it but really need motivation at times. Also, I recently got an UP fitness tracker and looking for friends on it. Feel free to add me on UP and MFP. My name is Dawn McKinstry to be added on UP. Look forward to some great friends.
    If you know how its work,please,add me to up.my name is Larissa Hofmann)))
  • nadene04
    Options
    My jawbone up quit working so I am waiting on the replacement and I will add you!
  • Sapphiretransformed
    Sapphiretransformed Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have the jawbone too. Love using both mfp and jawbone add me Beatrice Stfleur
  • betterthanyesterday69
    Options
    I have the Jawbone UP, didnt know you could add people
  • nadene04
    Options
    You sure can! Go into the app and click the three lines in the top left corner. Then click team and there will be a pic of a person with a + by it. You can then search. My name is Dawn McKinstry. Anyone can feel free to add me. You too, Beatrice.. I couldn't find your name when I searched.
  • dkay82
    dkay82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm also looking for team mates. Please add me.... Donna Kay. My up move should arrive in a few days but I've already started logging sleep and food manually. V. Excited :-)