Replies

• crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Why?
  • carlyjanewinter
    carlyjanewinter Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't know ! Chocolate always gets the better of me !
  • galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    What's your diet you're struggling with? If you're doing it right you shouldn't need a ton of willpower...
  • mrsfizoust
    mrsfizoust Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've found that my fitness pal is really helpful. Seeing all your friends on here working out and staying under calorie goals is very motivational for me!! :smile:

I hear the quest protein bars are a wonderful substitute for chocolate. I'm defiantly a sweet eater! I'm gonna order some of the quest bars and try them out!!
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Well I do 2 things with my trigger foods. First I chuck them outta my house. So nowhere in my house is there ever ice cream or cakes or crusty bread (excepting parties and the such) when I feel like having some I go out and buy a single serving. An ice cream cone, a slice of cake at a diner, whatever.
    I also lay my house with sweet but non-binge inducing items. Fruit, berries, things that don't turn me into Cookie Monster.

I've found over time that this has tamed my cravings and I can be around the stuff and just have a little of it.

Is this something that's feasible for you?
  • Kimo159
    Kimo159 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I get Lindt 90% cacao dark chocolate bars and have 1-3 squares. It's super rich so you don't need more than that and I've always managed to fit in into my macros.
  • carlyjanewinter
    Options
    8s2xsr98gmjv.jpg
  • carlyjanewinter
    Options
    Thanks for that lovely comment but I'm not exactly fat .
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options

Your struggling to loose 30 Lbs? You look gr8, but I don't get the issue :confused:

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    You dont have 30 pounds to lose... Start lifting weights and eating at/slightly below maintenance and you'll get where you wanna be
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Erm, eat the chocolate and cut down on everything else?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options

So, why the post?
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Will power is also called self control and it is a learned skill.
    Nobody can give it to you, nobody can do it for you, you can't buy it or fake it. You must practice it.
    It starts with a desire to achieve something, then it takes a commitment to a goal to obtain that thing,
    work hard at executing your plan and put aside short term temptations to achieve your long term goal and you will be succeed.
    That is will power at work