weight watchers dark chocolate raspberry icecream!

Options
I normally do not go for weight watches anything. But I saw these and decided to give them a try. They are yummy! Only 80 calories and 2 grams of protein. I find they are a perfect snack when I want some ice cream or chocolate! Just thought I would share!

****please don't be negative. Everytime I see someone post about a food, someone has to post something nasty about it. If you don't like them that's one thing. These are meant to be a candy or a treat, just a healthier alternative, not fruits and vegetables! Like my momma always said "if you cannot say something nice, do not say anything at all" *****

Replies

• cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love the cookies and cream one!
  • rice161
    rice161 Posts: 59
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I've seen them at the grocery store and thought they looked like a yummy occasional treat to satisfy my sweet tooth! Looks like I need to give it a try!
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I love that one too. It is one of my favorites. You have to treat yourself, or you will fall off the wagon.
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    ****please don't be negative. Everytime I see someone post about a food, someone has to post something nasty about it. If you don't like them that's one thing. These are meant to be a candy or a treat, just a healthier alternative, not fruits and vegetables! Like my momma always said "if you cannot say something nice, do not say anything at all" *****

AMEN!!
  • jenndog
    jenndog Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love those! I got the ww strawberry yogurt smoothie bars at the grocery tonight to try. :)
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love and appreciate the disclaimer!! :) And they sound great!
  • gcsjmoore
    gcsjmoore Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    OMG, going to have to stalk the ice cream aisle. My favorite combo in life is chocolate and raspberry! I'm currently enjoying the skinny cow ice cream sandwiches (mint!)
  • INSANITY43
    INSANITY43 Posts: 142
    Options
    The WW little ice cream cups in various flavors are nice to have on hand when the sweet tooth roars...coming from an Ex Ice Cream Addict...I can vouch that the mint chip and the Turtle sundae flavors are delicious...and will calm the raging sweet tooth!