Where did I go wrong?

Options
today I had two treats, a black bean brownie and a pabst. Everything else I felt like was on track, but I ended up going way over my fat and was about 20g under with protein. If anything, I thought I'd be over in carbs. Anyone want to look at my diary and tell me what they'd do differently?

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Personally, I wouldn't worry so much about where your calories are coming from. What you eat is really not as important as how many calories you're eating. Also, one bad(?) day isn't a disaster, it's a statistical blip so don't stress about it too much.

All of that said, take a look at your entry for:

Trader Joes - Whole Wheat Crackers Reduced Fat, 34 g 147 23 40 3 170 5

I highly doubt that 34 grams of reduced fat crackers really has 40 grams of fat. It's probably just a bad entry skewing your numbers.
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I'd say your day is really healthy. It was probably the fish that threw you over on the fat but fish is so incredibly good for you so I'd honestly just chalk it up as a good day and move on :)
  • jangus9416
    jangus9416 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    SueInAz wrote: »
    Personally, I wouldn't worry so much about where your calories are coming from. What you eat is really not as important as how many calories you're eating. Also, one bad(?) day isn't a disaster, it's a statistical blip so don't stress about it too much.

I highly doubt that 34 grams of reduced fat crackers really has 40 grams of fat. It's probably just a bad entry skewing your numbers.

Hah! Wow it's supposed to be about 4 grams of fat. I was looking through some of the food but didn't think to check the crackers! I knew that didn't seem right even with the fish. Thank you!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    SueInAz wrote: »

Hahah good find. There can't be more mass of fat in a serving than there is overall mass. Even if you ate 34 g of pure fat, it would still only be 34 g of fat...