Do I look like that??!!

Options
JoyceJoanne
JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
Sometimes I see pics of people that are MY age or younger, and I think...DO I LOOK THAT OLD??!! :noway: I deffinately don't think I do. I certainly don't ACT my age, but is this something you can't see on yourself?? People don't usually guess my age correctly, but are they just being polite??

Is it me or do others think this too??

Replies

• KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    Im 18 and I feel like alot of people my age look older than me. I think itsbecause we are so used to seeing ourselves everyday since we were young that we have a certain perception of ourselves
  • musicgal8199
    Options
    You're not alone! I totally think this, too.
  • carl_garcia
    carl_garcia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Its all a state of mind :)
    Keep it up! :)
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm only 26, and I nearly cried when one of my friends found a picture of me at age 20 and said..."This was when I first met you! You looked so young!"

:sad:
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You are not alone!!! I feel like I'm 27yrs old! or at the oldest 32!!! When I had my last baby!! I know I look older but dog gone it I don't feel that old!!! I turned 50 this year and I feel like I'm about 22!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Maybe I have a mental disorder or something?? I don't feel my age at all!!!!! Is this alzihmers showing it's ugly face?!?!?! Or am I in total denial?!?!?!!?? I'm just going to enjoy it as long as I can get away with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MS. Thang!!!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I think the same thing.. mostly when I see a friend of mine who is the same age but I think she looks older (we are mid 40's). I think I look younger than that, but have noticed that as the fat is going from my face there are more wrinkles appearing!
    Oh well, it's still better than being overweight :)
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    You are not alone!!! I feel like I'm 27yrs old! or at the oldest 32!!! When I had my last baby!! I know I look older but dog gone it I don't feel that old!!! I turned 50 this year and I feel like I'm about 22!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Maybe I have a mental disorder or something?? I don't feel my age at all!!!!! Is this alzihmers showing it's ugly face?!?!?! Or am I in total denial?!?!?!!?? I'm just going to enjoy it as long as I can get away with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MS. Thang!!!

YOU AND ME BOTH SISTER!!!
    I wish I could show examples... I suddenly want to play the guess your age game!! People- PRIVATE me some examples!!

Would people guess that I'm 43??! I usually get ...welllllll, maybeeee 35.... I don't want to even be 35 DAMNIT!! I'll take 30 if I have to! :tongue: