20 lbs by 4th of July

Options
I'm embarrassed to admit my weight but I think this would be a good motivation to help me stay on track... I have huge issues with committing to taking the time to make healthy decisions for myself.. I know I'm starting late but I'm hopefully up for the challenge.... Here goes....
SW 221
CW 217.8
GW 207.8

Good luck to all! Wish me luck! I will pray for strength to remain committed!
Mo

Replies

• ashleypursley
    ashleypursley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm completely in on this challenge. Needing support!!! :)) I'm here to help you!

I'm currently 180ish, and would like to lose 50 lbs by my December wedding! :))
  • Lorraineklmmpert
    Options
    Hey I need to lose 20 too

This is my first day on this site.
    My doctor told me about it.
    I have no idea what to do or where to start.
    I am also terrible with computer.
    Anyway, wanted to reply

I hope I can figure this out.
  • redgiraffe24
    redgiraffe24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel very motivated early in the week and then it wanes, so reaching out for extra support. Trying The Hungry Girl Diet (picked book up at SAMs) for some new ideas. Ultimate goal is have a strong half marathon in September and complete my first triathlon this summer. In order to do this, I need to be fueling well instead of eating junk!

SW 157
    CW 154
    GW 137

• MCHarrison510
    MCHarrison510 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ashley! You can do it!!!! We all can we just have to learn that we are worth the time it takes to make to healthy decisions needed to reach our goals... I signed up on this app last year and when I use it I have success my problem is I don't take the time and stay committed.. I'm hopeing that by doing this challenge It will give me motivation and support that I need! I would love more than anything to have a local diet buddy but with work schedules and kids it's really hard to make that happen I need to learn to be strong for myself and love myself enough to stick with it! One day at a time! Don't give up if you hit a bump in the road.... That's what I'm trying to do
  • MCHarrison510
    MCHarrison510 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Lorraine I've never used myfitnesspal on the computer and I am still learning it! We can do this!!!
  • cchef1
    cchef1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all count me in for this challenge! Wannabaloser2014 you can do it! Def challenging with kids! I have 3 and youngest 10 months but we can do it

Sw 225
    Cw 222
    Gw 165 (20# at a time)
  • angiern1986
    angiern1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting late but accepting this challenge.
    SW:175
    CW:164
    4th of July: 144!
    GW: 135

Let's do this!
  • nannersp61
    nannersp61 Posts: 2,315 Member
    Options
    Hey I need to lose 20 too

This is my first day on this site.
    My doctor told me about it.
    I have no idea what to do or where to start.
    I am also terrible with computer.
    Anyway, wanted to reply

I hope I can figure this out.

Welcome to MFP! This is the best place to do this. I started Jan 2nd and I love it. It helps if you log your food and activity every day, that way you can see where you need to improve each week. Also getting involved in groups like this one and in the Biggest Loser thread is a great way to go. I have lost 23 pounds since I started and I have become very active. I go to the gym almost every day now. My day is just not complete without talking to my friends on MFP. Thanks to everyone's encouragement, I am doing things I would never have thought possible, like doing sit ups and walking/biking over 450 miles in last 100+ days. Explore all the tabs and you will get to know where everything is. Good luck! Ask lots of questions and we will all give you a hand.
  • rina929
    rina929 Posts: 1
    Options
    I accept this challenge! I need a push!

Sw: 250
    Cw: 250
    Gw: 230
  • ashleypursley
    ashleypursley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm reallllly excited about this challenge!!!!! C :)
  • llanolady
    llanolady Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is my first day using MFP and it's refreshing to see such honesty and support. We can do this!!
    CW 141.5
    GW 120
  • elli840
    elli840 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    SW: 180. GW: 125 CW: 180 4th of July: 160