Back At It....Again!

Options
Hey everyone-I am not new to the site but I have been known to disappear! haha. I am back at it though and looking for motivation. People see me and think I don't have much to lose but it's so not true. Sounds weird, but my body just "carries it right" in clothes...out of clothes, well that's another story. Right now I weigh about 3lbs shy of what I weighed when I had my son (he is almost 8). I lost the weight very quickly (only gained 26lbs) and was good for awhile. I then moved and went through some serious depression and the weight started coming...quickly. I have pretty much been fluctuating between the same 10lbs for about 2 years and I am so tired of it. I sit at a desk all day and try to get up and walk as much as I can and have recently started a kickboxing class...about a week and a half in on that and my weight actually went up almost 4lbs?!?!?! crazy, don't understand it.....

Soooooooo if you are able to help me with some motivating stories or just anything you might want to share it would be appreciated.

Replies

• ceembeee
    ceembeee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I will go ahead and send a friend request! I am also looking for friends for support and to keep me motivated. I am in the same boat as you - I carry my weight very proportionally, so at my starting weight I was 155 (I'm 5'5) and everyone thought I looked fine. But this is about our bodies and what we want! I just want to be healthier, toned, lean. I am down to 140 now and my goal is 135. The last few pounds have proven to be a slow process!
  • Erinleigh13
    Erinleigh13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and weigh 173.6 as of this morning...nobody would EVER believe that number and I can promise you...it's not muscle! haha my end goal is 130 but if I got to 140-145 with muscle I wouldn't complain. what have you been doing to get the weight off?
  • chantelp0508
    chantelp0508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Me too. Back after 14 months
  • LoveMyBabes3
    LoveMyBabes3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ceembee my stats are almost exactly like yours. I carry my weight well too and people say I will be anorexic if I lose 15 mor pounds but I would only be 135. So frustrating and such a slow process. I need help too.