Replies

• brandirobinson1026
    brandirobinson1026 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Temptation is killing me!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    What temptation? Like a food temptation? I like to look at things that I'd like to accomplish in the long term, and they mostly involve revenge. Sinister motives are an excellent craving crusher.
  • missmatteucci
    Options
    It's you against you. Your mind can be a very powerful enemy. Next time you go to reach for the chocolate bar cause it looks so delicious, remind your self that you are bettering you. Remind your self how amazing it feels to be proud of what you've become and how rewarding it will be when you reach your goals.
  • edwinvazquez92
    edwinvazquez92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I feel you, and the struggle is oh so real. I just drank a huge cup of cold water to cut my cravings. Remember food is a need not a want! You got this!
  • Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    We all have those days. I feel like I'm having them more and more lately. It certainly doesn't help that my coworkers bring delicious snacks to work almost everyday :s
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Why not plan to have a little tomorrow? You fulfill the temptation and you still stay on plan.
  • brandirobinson1026
    Options
    Thanks! I'm trying
  • brandirobinson1026
    Options
    It's you against you. Your mind can be a very powerful enemy. Next time you go to reach for the chocolate bar cause it looks so delicious, remind your self that you are bettering you. Remind your self how amazing it feels to be proud of what you've become and how rewarding it will be when you reach your goals.

You are absolutely right.