Need Positive People

Options
I'm new to this and trying to get me and my health together.

Replies

• scshepp
    scshepp Posts: 2
    Options
    Same here. :)
    Not even sure how to use the app much either.
  • Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This app really helps to keep you accountable. I can't believe how many calories I was eating in a day before I actually started logging it in. I find these message boards definitely help with motivation. Good luck! :)
  • Hempshake1
    Options
    I am going to do a youtube video on a few items that I think will help. I'll post a link here when I post it. I ran 4 miles and swam 1 mile 5x per week for 9 months and lost 3 pounds only b/c my diet and drinking was not good. I started tracking my intake on excel and that got too tough. Found this app and it helped a ton.

I can eat 1700 calories and be very satisfied. I am stuffed at 2200 calories...I'm 6'1" 210 now and burn 1000 calories per workout so I am at a very healthy caloric deficit. I think I am going to show a full weeks eating meal by meal. I'll post back here....
  • Hempshake1
    Options
    Oh....let me say something that I think is critical!!!! The deep reason why I lost only 3 pounds in 9 months and why I just lost 15 in 45ish days is b/c I got tired of hoping I lost a pound when I stepped on the scale. FORGET about hoping....

Example...me 2 months ago:
    "Wow, I really ate well this past week. Only had one bad day, and a bottle of wine on the weekend. I hope I lost a couple pounds this week........Fail"

Example....me now:
    "I know for certain I had a 9000 caloric deficit this week. I drank zero alcohol and feel great. I bet I lose 2.5-3 pounds this week.......and....success...I lost 2.6 pounds.

I learned that the body is a machine and is predictable. It's all about the calories, reduce them and you will lose. PREDICT do not hope