Hi! Anyone doing 21 Day Fix?

Options
Hi community I'm wondering if anyone is doing the 21 day fix? I am trying to lose 10 pounds. I am 6 feet tall 175 pounds so I'm not crazy out of shape but I am at my lowest fitness level of my life. In addition to doing the aerobic exercises every day that are found in the 21 day fix I'm following the diet and I am lifting weights.

Replies

• csteuter
    csteuter Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Not familiar with it, but sounds interesting ...
  • Womaniamnew
    Womaniamnew Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have a challenge group starting on April 20th.
  • karenjhouser
    karenjhouser Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am counting calories on My Fitness Pal and doing 21 Day Fix workouts. I am using Arbonne nutrition products, too. I would like to lose 30 lbs. Interested in the fitness challenge beginning on the 20th!
  • galengentry
    galengentry Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Karenjhouser and csteuter, I am doing what Karen is doing. I started with the food boxes from 21 day fix and moved quickly to weighing all my food. The main reason I did that is I wanted to ensure I was eating a healthy but modest amount of food.if I didn't have a scale I definitely use the 21 day fix Tupperware. I still use it to store food but like I said I weigh everything. I haven't lost as much weight as I thought I would. But I have some theories about it I have been lifting weights three times a week in addition to doing 21 day fix every day exactly the way it's set out. I may be gaining muscle. My waist measurement has continued to slowly shrink. I think diet is 75 to 80% of weight loss and exercise is the rest. Having said that I believe that both are necessary components for optimal dieting.

On April 21 I will have completed my first 21 day fix. I'm going to begin again on May 1. I have to go to Europe for nine days on the 21st and I'm going to bring my 21 day fix discsand continue to work out but it's going to be really hard to stay true to the diet completely I won't be able to weigh my food and whatnot because I'll be eating too many restaurants. I look forward to being back and I'm going to start another 21 day fix on May 1.

Csteuter you might like 21 day fix I don't know what your fitness level is but this is a circuit training exercise approach that uses weights – – it is essentially an approach anyone can use because you can modify the moves to your fitness level. If you have a background in strength training it will not be enough I do not believe – – you will probably do what I do which is also lift weights. All my stuff on my fitness pal is public so if you want to have a look at how I'm working out you can see it. I hope you both have great success with your goals!!
  • galengentry
    galengentry Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    csteuter wrote: »
    Not familiar with it, but sounds interesting ...

Hi Karenjhouser and csteuter, I am doing what Karen is doing. I started with the food boxes from 21 day fix and moved quickly to weighing all my food. The main reason I did that is I wanted to ensure I was eating a healthy but modest amount of food.if I didn't have a scale I definitely use the 21 day fix Tupperware. I still use it to store food but like I said I weigh everything. I haven't lost as much weight as I thought I would. But I have some theories about it I have been lifting weights three times a week in addition to doing 21 day fix every day exactly the way it's set out. I may be gaining muscle. My waist measurement has continued to slowly shrink. I think diet is 75 to 80% of weight loss and exercise is the rest. Having said that I believe that both are necessary components for optimal dieting.

On April 21 I will have completed my first 21 day fix. I'm going to begin again on May 1. I have to go to Europe for nine days on the 21st and I'm going to bring my 21 day fix discsand continue to work out but it's going to be really hard to stay true to the diet completely I won't be able to weigh my food and whatnot because I'll be eating too many restaurants. I look forward to being back and I'm going to start another 21 day fix on May 1.

Csteuter you might like 21 day fix I don't know what your fitness level is but this is a circuit training exercise approach that uses weights – – it is essentially an approach anyone can use because you can modify the moves to your fitness level. If you have a background in strength training it might not be enough In which case you will probably do what I do which is also lift weights. All my stuff on my fitness pal is public so if you want to have a look at how I'm working out you can see it. I hope you both have great success with your goals!!