Day one starts Wednesday

Options
Hello everyone. It is late...but, in 15 minutes it will be Wednesday here in Texas. I am ready to take it slow and easy with this program. I am a grandmother...only in name. I love my grands and kids..and starting this program will give me many more years to enjoy the family. I am a retired RN..and also owned Inns before for 16 years..point being, I have taken care of others and now, I must take care of me. I have a loving husband who is very supportive. I can do this...I have at least 50 lbs to lose and will be here for awhile. I am not sure how this program works. But, I will get it soon enough with your help. Enough for tonight! God bless..sleep well! Looking forward to feeling better. :smiley:

Replies

• MCHarrison510
    MCHarrison510 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Like you I have spent my life caring for everyone else and not taking the time to care for myself. I am a RN (not retired) I have a wonderful husband , beautiful children and GRANDBABY...... It's time for me!!!! I want to love myself! I know it's going to be hard to do but I know it can be done:)