Late night cravings

Options
cant help eating latest night. I'm always under my calorie goal and then boom I'm snacking. I can't win. :(

Replies

• PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    I struggle with this too. You just have to decide "Nope, I'm not doing this tonight."
    I think I had to decide that about seven times tonight. The more you refuse to give in, the easier it gets.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    cant help eating latest night. I'm always under my calorie goal and then boom I'm snacking. I can't win. :(

Watch tv instead. I suggest the ID channel. Some real jacked up people on there.
  • sasharfitness
    sasharfitness Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Maybe have a light greek yogurt that has a lot of protein and low calorie..it could satisfy that hungry feeling
  • LovelyIvy466
    LovelyIvy466 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I feel you. When it gets too bad I get up and do bedtime yoga. By the time I get back in bed, I've forgotten I'm hungry and I'm ready to sleep.
  • spudnz
    spudnz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    When I was fully focused on losing weight I had a 'kitchen closed' rule. We decided as a family upon a time where there was no more going to the fridge or pantry - our time was 7.00pm. We made an effort to get through dinner, clean up and get that 'last minute thing' or dessert if we really had to have it - then '"closed the kitchen'" It was mainly for me :) but everyone benefited from it. Reminder to self - must close the kitchen tonight!