Sweating for the Wedding!

Options
Hello! I'm Sam, I'm just trying to loose about 20-25lbs for my Wedding in October! Looking for any extra encouragement and just good positive vibes! Honeymoon is in Hawaii, wanna wear that 2 piece! :)

Replies

• sclause
    sclause Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can totally lose that amount by then, just gotta stay on track :)
    I'm Sarah, I used to live in Hawaii, if you go to the big island I can totally tell you which beaches are good and what resorts to check out(also what places to avoid)!
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam! Your goal is totally doable! Congrats on the upcoming nuptials :smile: Encouragement is awesome! You got this!!
  • ashleyanne710
    Options
    Congrats! You can do it. I have two weddings to attend this year. My boyfriend had the kind of group of friends that all have known each other their entire lives. It's like a core group of like 50 people. They're all perfect too. The girls are gorgeous and the guys have it all going for them. They were all in fraternities and sororities. What I'm getting at is that I am very different. Even after 8 months it's hard to feel like I fit it. I want confidence at these two weddings (one is in Mexico so I better be looking good by then) and a canoe trip in august. I'm terrified of being seen in a swim suit. Especially by all the beautiful people.
  • borrha
    borrha Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam my wedding is in Oct too. Congrats!!!!!!
  • janewman09
    janewman09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First Forum post.... I'm a fall wedding as well! I have a goal of about 45lbs (It was 30lbs in September but then I got diagnosed with crohns in the fall, high dose steroids, and an emergent bowel surgery in jan!) Finally feeling human again and ready to tackle this health beast. I've been trying iifym with carb/protein/fat counting- so far seem good!