Hey There :) looking for new friends!

Options
My name is Lorren, I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I left my high paced job 3 months ago and have somehow found myself 17kgs heavier. None of my business clothes fit me anymore and I'm finding it hard to get back to the sharp place I was when I was working. I only started actually getting somewhere by counting calories and entering my weight into this app. Reading others ongoing stories are so motivating and now I want to share mine.
How are you today ? :)

Replies

• feisa_tabi
    feisa_tabi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good morning Lorren!
    I've been using this app for 5 days now and I've already lost 2 pounds! Crazy!
    Not only helps me keeping track of my calories but also to see what do I need to eat! Like if I have to eat less carbs, more calcium, less sodium..
  • healthyshelleym
    healthyshelleym Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Lorren. I'm a Melbourne gal too. Looking to lose last 3kg after losing 14kg. I have found this app to be a brilliant tool (and my FitBit). Sending you a friend request :smile:
  • uppie66
    uppie66 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi lorren my name is Alex I'm from UK..iv been on mfp for 8 weeks and lost 17 pounds..
  • sarahvchapman
    Options
    Hi lorren
    My name is sarah. I've been using this app for about 2 weeks and lost 2 pounds in the first week as well! I also gained weight over time moving from an active job to a desk job so i know that struggle. It is driving me nuts not being able to fit my old clothes! Im gunna swnd u a friend request. More friends to help stay motivated the better! :)
  • beachie77
    beachie77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Lorren,
    My name is Anne and I live in Melbourne too. I've been off and on this site, but never posted, rarely tracked my food and exercise and never made any friends here. This time round will be different. Sending you my first friend request :)
  • Never_Quit32
    Never_Quit32 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Been on for about 3 weeks and always accepting active friends with common goals. Feel free to friend me.