In search of motivating friends!

Options
Hello I am Ellie. I have struggled with my weight my whole life. But lately I have reached rock bottom. I have cried to my love ones, and ask myself everyday what has happened to me. I am the largest I have ever been. I need help. I need to be happy and confident again. I have a huge goal and I need friends to help motivate me to make a positive change.

Replies

• Never_Quit32
    Never_Quit32 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Were all here with the same common goals, I've been on for about 3 weeks friend me if you like.
  • tigz4
    tigz4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hey add me we can help motivate each other
  • newen
    newen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It's a terrible way to feel but I'm sure many of us have been there (I have). Mfp is great first step. I found this combined with app such as endomo was great to get me going. Would record my walks which sync to this and try and keep accurate food diary. It was slow but I be lost a fair bit and managed to maintain for best part of year. There is no quick fix but if you need a buddy for bit if support and motivation friend away x
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Well we are all here.. i had a good start two months back..for 15 days...then just lost it. Recently went to an event and was shocked i cldnt identify myself.. forget abt sharing my pics of the event with friends... so am here again..we all need that motivation.. i am with u. Lets make it happen.
  • Holly92154
    Holly92154 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've been at this for a while. I've seen the ups, downs and everything in between. Unfortunately, we are all in the same boat. Feel free to add me. :)
  • LogicalDaydreamer
    LogicalDaydreamer Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hey Ellie! Looks like we're about the same age, and have similar goals. I'm very close to reaching mine (the last 15 are rough!), and I'd be happy to chat about my fitness journey and about how you're doing - accountabilibuddies are really getting me through this stretch of things. Send me a message any time! :smile: