Fitbit, jawbone etc...

Options
which is the best one to get?? I am in the UK if that makes a difference :)

Replies

• kkramey1970
    kkramey1970 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    All the reviews I read say the Fitbit Charge HR is the best.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I prefer my jawbone over my fitbit but that it a personal preference.

I find Jawbone more accurate with steps and fitbit stingy with "active minutes"...I shoved for at least an hour this winter one day and fitbit gave me 6 active mins...Jawbone gave me decent results...I know those weren't totally on either but at least it was 2x fitbit.
  • Alicereed91
    Alicereed91 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think the misfit flash is amazing, its waterproof so can wear it swimming and if ur in the uk like me then currys&pc world have it for half price at the moment :)
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I think the misfit flash is amazing, its waterproof so can wear it swimming and if ur in the uk like me then currys&pc world have it for half price at the moment :)

Will check it out :) Thank you
  • chloeelizabethm
    chloeelizabethm Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit flex and really like it. I feel that it's accurate and I like that you can challenges with your friends on the app. Also, you can change the colour of the bands which I really like :)
  • runmama411
    runmama411 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    All the reviews I read say the Fitbit Charge HR is the best.

I love mine!
  • Mark_on_a_Mission
    Mark_on_a_Mission Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    After reading loads of reviews, I went for the Fitbit Charge HR. Firstly, the strap is good - it is comfortable to wear and wont fall off (something important to me). Also, the HR facility is great - very useful! Price wise, the Fitbit Flex and Fitbit Charge have come down a lot in price to around the £60 mark, but in my oppinion it is worth paying the extra for the Fitbit Charge HR - I paid £119 for mine. Oh, and if you're going to wear it instead of a watch you will need one that displays the time :) Hope that helps!
  • mrashrhodes
    Options
    I love the charge HR - i dont use it as a watch though as i noticed the battery drain with using the display. I've actually now got to the point where i can wear both a watch on one and fitbit on the other wrist, i dont mind that.

sync with iphone is very easy and barely noticeable on the phones battery life. The silent alarm feature i love although the first time i nearly had a heart attack as i thought someone grabbed my wrist!
  • mxmakm
    mxmakm Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I was actually wondering the same thing. Are both for wearing constantly or just during exercise? I am looking for something that is for all-day use but is accurate for workouts, although I wouldn't mind getting a chest strap to put on during workouts if it connects with the watch and is more accurate. Is there a watch out there that is accurate for both or is it really one or the other?
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Looks like I will be saving for a fit bit charge :)
    One last question (sorry) will it will useful for in the gym too (i know it will be handy for my outdoor runs)
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    if You choose the HR variant, then yes, it can help track strength training too due to obvious HR spikes during stationary workouts
  • FreshStart2015
    FreshStart2015 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fit bit flex :-)