10 down another 10 to go

Options
Have you noticed that by making baby step goals, they are easier to achieve? I have decided 10 pounds at a time are mine. I love baby steps!!! I figure at this rate I can maintain a steady slow pace then get a FABULOUS reward for being steady...oh ya!!!! Congratulations to all on this site that have reached their baby steps and strive for more. BIG THANKS to MFP for helping along the journey.... :drinker:

Replies

• likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Have you noticed that by making baby step goals, they are easier to achieve? I have decided 10 pounds at a time are mine. I love baby steps!!! I figure at this rate I can maintain a steady slow pace then get a FABULOUS reward for being steady...oh ya!!!! Congratulations to all on this site that have reached their baby steps and strive for more. BIG THANKS to MFP for helping along the journey.... :drinker:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!:drinker:
  • kammiller
    Options
    good for you especially since it is the holidays way to go
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!