Workout / Clean Eating Buddies!

Options
Hey all! I've been sort of on and off this app for a while now, but I've hit a point where I can't take it anymore. I'm going to start working out and eating clean every day, with one cheat meal per weak. It's way easier to this kind of stuff when you have people by your side, so if anyone wants to join me and keep each other motivated, go ahead and send a request!!

Replies

• pzarnosky
    pzarnosky Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you :smile: I still count calories, but what's more important to me is eating as clean as I can. It's difficult with all the temptation around but I feel so much better cutting out most processed foods. Short of granola bars and protein powders, pretty much everything I eat is a whole un/minimally processed food.... except for cheat day
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Good on you. Not sure what your definition of clean is but hopefully it creates a calorie deficit so you can lose weight. Good luck.
  • drkaki
    drkaki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to join yall and motivate each other. I've been "on and off" of clean eating for about a year now. I find excuses to just eat whatever...holidays, stress, birthdays, stress, Thursday's, stress you know, whatever I can find to quit! Now stress of a new job has caused me to gain 9 additional pounds and I'm done. I need to lose 30 pounds to my goal weight, so far down 3! Excited to share recipes, motivate and support.
  • levinajones645
    Options
    I will join! I'm pretty new on here but my sister and I use it so our customers and friends have a place to see that we are on a journey with them, but I would love to help motivate and share. I find myself counting calories even on my cheat meals LOL! Looking forward!! ☺️