changing hormones due to weightloss?

Options
soo..i lost 10lbs. and somehow that told my body to let my hormones go bat **** crazy. please tell me, ladies, that after losing some weight it messed with your cycle and im not the only one.

Replies

• MommaBelvin
    MommaBelvin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    oh yea when i was working out hard core i wouldnt even have a period . . :) but its natural i asked lol . . if anything losing weight will balance your hormones so ull be more happy and calm and stuff :)
  • 4everm3
    4everm3 Posts: 22
    Options
    yes it has for me also. I was getting it for 7 days not I am only getting it maybe 4. it's way better that way LOL
  • manny_bee
    manny_bee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    im not sure i agree yet. im moody and pmsing...but that means my cycle is now two weeks earlier.
  • teressaholman
    Options
    I am the opposite. I have an IUD, so I haven't had a period in almost 8 years (total) and now every once in a while I will bleed a little. I figure it's gotta be my new regimen. Also, I've noticed I'm shedding a lot more hair in the shower. And not in the 'I'm starving myself to death, and killing my body way' but just in a 'my body is adjusting to my new and improved routine kind of way' I guess. Strange... Glad to hear I'm not the only one!
  • bcweisen
    bcweisen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I know my hormones are keeping me from losing weight. I had my IUD out to try to let my hormones balance and then I had 4 periods in 2 months. Still struggling to balance all the girl hormones and thyroid cause I'm working my butt off and not getting the results I should.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    It did for me too!!! I usually had my periods in the early 20s (of the month) and I just got it a few days ago O_O...