3 sizes down

Options
back in may when i first started dieting i was in a size 20 to 22 clothes ,and now a size 16 cant believe it shopping spree coming my way yippee

Replies

• kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    Options
    back in may when i first started dieting i was in a size 20 to 22 clothes ,and now a size 16 cant believe it shopping spree coming my way yippee
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    YOU'RE AN INSPIRATION! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You must look and feel wonderful! Guess who is gonna be sexy at the office Christimas party THIS year!!:wink:
    0002013F.gif
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    That's sooooooo awesome! It's such a great feeling, isn't it?!!! Keep up the great work you're doing! :flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You must look and feel wonderful! Guess who is gonna be sexy at the office Christimas party THIS year!!:wink:
    0002013F.gif
    arewethereyet, I have to ask. Are you really 47? Because you look awesome!!! Has to be a misprint, right? Typed in a wrong decade or two?
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    0002013F.gif
    arewethereyet, I have to ask. Are you really 47? Because you look awesome!!! Has to be a misprint, right? Typed in a wrong decade or two?

Congrats on your loss!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: And I agree with you about AWTY....she DOES look wonderful, doesnt she:heart:
  • luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • kazzit
    Options
    cheers cant wait to go shopping
  • kazzit
    Options
    im not 47 im 33
  • Hampe
    Hampe Posts: 12
    Options
    Wow congrats you must feel amazing. Have fun on that shopping spree lol
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    exciting!
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    awesome job! you should be really proud of yourself!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wooo! That's great! Congrats!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You must feel great!
    :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    0002013F.gif

The 40's are the new 30's!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!