Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need positive people to add :)

I have been working out for a month now and it's been a struggle keeping up with my calorie intake. Would be awesome if I had some people to add to keep me going everyday. :) My name is Katie and I'm 24, looking to lose about 20 lbs. Hope this community helps! yay!!

Replies

• sy8s
    sy8s Posts: 429 Member
    Add me if you want :)
  • Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    Yay! Welcome! I find the message boards to be totally motivating. Add me if you would like to!! :)
  • Kulia
    Kulia Posts: 5
    Hi Katie! I'm trying to lose 20 pounds too. Feel free to add me!
  • I am here for a class assignment, getting familiar with this tool and trying to lose some. I am insulin resistant after a long illness, and having a hard time with it. I will keep on trying new things!
  • Welcome :-) Just sent your a friend request. Here for support and guidence (both to give and receive). Currently on track to lose a total of 36kgs by Christmas :-)
  • sparty5
    sparty5 Posts: 8 Member
    Welcome! I'm trying to lose about 20 lbs more right now too. Just sent you an add :)
  • stuartk75
    stuartk75 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi Katie. I'm trying to loose 30lb. Good luck, I'll add you.
  • I'm trying to lose 20 more as well, but more than that create a healthy lifestyle! Feel free to add me
  • jpulp
    jpulp Posts: 19 Member
    I'm trying to lose 60 pounds. Will add.
  • LDunham04
    LDunham04 Posts: 32 Member
    Hi Katie, feel free to add me! I have around 35 lbs to go to hit my goal. I'm here for support and motivation :)
  • MadMc28
    MadMc28 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Hey Katie...welcome aboard
  • michele1924
    michele1924 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi there
    I'm fairly new and also looking to drop 20lbs add me too. No friends yet!
  • metalmaiden17
    metalmaiden17 Posts: 36 Member
    Hi Katie!

Go ahead and add me too! The community here is great for motivation and encouragment! I have about 30 lbs to go.
  • jmburke22
    jmburke22 Posts: 22 Member
    I've got about 60 lbs to lose....down about 20 lbs since I started. Always looking for more friends to motivate and help keep me motivated.