Looking for new protein powder

Options
2»

Replies

• blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    don't know where you are located but I recently bought from CanadianProtein.com - chocolate/peanut butter, cookies & cream and cappuccino. love them!! I also use President's Choice chocolate, vanilla and strawberry but needed a change. I will be ordering more flavours from canadianprotein

I'm in Canada and I buy mine through bodybuilding.com, shipping on my last order of powders was $20CDN including taxes and duties, on 5 kg of powders, so not a light order. It usually arrives in about a week. I usually price things out first and they are better most of the time.
  • MarriedFatherof3
    MarriedFatherof3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Advocare Muscle Gain
  • jlaw_1992
    jlaw_1992 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I use Leanfit Vanilla(and chocolate, depending on my mood) that I buy at Costco. I haven't found a better price on protein. That was really what it boiled down to: Cheap, reasonable quality, and tastes really good.
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    What ever you choose, check it on LabDoor and see if you're getting the amount the label states.
  • JessNelson_
    JessNelson_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Metabolic Nutrition Peanut Butter Cookie.....I seriously CANNOT get enough of this!!! I put a scoop of oatmeal in there and have it as pre and post workout meal. So freaking good
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    erockem wrote: »
    What ever you choose, check it on LabDoor and see if you're getting the amount the label states.

Great recommendation - I used labdoor to find a reliable multivitamin, but never thought to see if they had protein powders. Thanks!