My Vent for the day.

Options
CassieLEO
CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
What is with the cranky obnoxious responses im seeing people responding to posts on here lately? Do we really all need to be as nasty and nit-picky as we are being? Im glad I dont post a lot, because I would quit this site if people gave me the responses I see on here lately. Not everyone will live the way "YOU" think they should be living. Thats whats great about this world. People have choices about how they live their lives. If people ask for help, there is no reason to be so rude to people. This is getting really bad guys!

Thats my vent for the day, I cant wait to see the cranky responses I get to this.

Replies

• Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I agree 100%.
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you!
  • Soon_to_be_Rigby
    Options
    If this was facebook I would click the "like" button :)
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    PRUDES! i just ignore cranky people. or laugh at them and make a very sarcastic remark back!
  • meshellmybell76
    meshellmybell76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing! This place is all about SUPPORT, people!!!
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Maybe hanging out on this message board has made everyone's cycles align. And today is the start of PMS-induced stark raving lunacy. It's as good a guess as any.
  • mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Agreed! I'm iin need of positive reinforcement during this weight loss battle!!
  • sweetness48
    sweetness48 Posts: 61
    Options
    Amen to that!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Maybe hanging out on this message board has made everyone's cycles align. And today is the start of PMS-induced stark raving lunacy. It's as good a guess as any.

Hahaha!! I like that! But I agree... I'm semi-new to the site and am shocked sometimes at how mean people can be on here! If you don't have anything nice to say, just move on! That being said, I'm glad the majority of people on here seem sincere and super down-to-earth. :)
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Wow, exactly!

That's why I have my diary set to friends-only - my friends understand the trouble I have even meeting my calorie goals, much less making all the numbers balance. They also understand that if I want to have a box of Whoppers, I'm going to do it. I'm not going to apologize for it - *I have the room.* If I complain that things aren't going well weight loss wise, they'll actually HELP ME to balance things properly, not tell me I'm a horrible person who deserves to be fat because I ate a pack of whoppers or Good'n'Plenty while I was on the road for eight hours.

Um, in short, I don't leave things open because a lot of people here have a lot more interest in sanctimonious self-aggrandizing than they do in helping others.
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    If this was facebook I would click the "like" button :)

Yes we need a like button. So since we don't have one.......LIKE!
  • gcsjmoore
    gcsjmoore Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I must be on even less, I hadn't noticed, but i don't browse or post much. Can't imagine why people would want to be like that on a site that's supposed to be about support.
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Agreed -- I see a LOT of closed-mindedness when I browse. :(
  • cuteone3163
    Options
    Agree!
  • karenkwalker
    karenkwalker Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Amen to that Sista!:bigsmile: