Need motivation !

Options
New here! Trying to loose weight before my husbands birthday in August 10. Goal 30lbs

Replies

• emilyjean1991
    Options
    Hi there nice to meet you :) 30 pounds is totally do-able by August. It's funny you posted this because I am trying to lose 35 pounds by late July! Maybe we can motivate eachother haha ! As for tips I've been using portion control daily and trying to drink as much water as possible!
  • RBrigzy
    RBrigzy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    How about plan a weekend break with your husband in August to celebrate if you make your goal.
  • maganapatty78
    maganapatty78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    @em
    Hi there nice to meet you :) 30 pounds is totally do-able by August. It's funny you posted this because I am trying to lose 35 pounds by late July! Maybe we can motivate eachother haha ! As for tips I've been using portion control daily and trying to drink as much water as possible!

I've been using Lfye Detox tea it works great !
  • leannevasquez
    Options
    Exercise, and portion control! That's what I do to make sure I stay on track. Also recently got a fitbit and do challenges with other people who have one as well. Keeps me moving!! Hoping to lose 15 to 20lbs by end of July!! Then I will have met my goal weight. So far I've lost 155lbs
  • PAYNEMAKER
    PAYNEMAKER Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    August is plenty of time . Log every thing , find new ways to motivate your workout.my goal is to lose 11 pounds by june possibly sooner. Ive got 6 more to go. Anyone active can add me. We all can use the motivation! B)