Starting piyo 4/13/15 anyone else ?

Options
DJ478
DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
looking for those starting tmm so we can make a group or thread to help us stay accountable and for encouragement I will also post daily pics on ig for accountability motivation etc

Replies

• lovelybubbles87
    lovelybubbles87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have piyo I can start with you :) I have already started insanity max 30 but I love beach body exercises. Add me and we can motivate each other. :)
  • kastephens11
    kastephens11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am starting PiYo this week too!
  • DJ478
    Options
    @lovelybubble I just accepted your request and @kastephen I'll add u hopefully we can have a group going do you guys have ig?
  • tennyt1
    tennyt1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm starting piyo tomorrow also you can add me too
  • xxChristineNicolexx
    Options
    I'll start tomorrow :) everyone can add me! Let's do this!! :)
  • DJ478
    Options
    Do any of you have an Instagram if so I'll add you guys and u can inbox me I also will be posting daily pics on Instagram so u can inbox me your username and I can follow u
  • DJ478
    Options
    So guys I did fundamentals yesterday and didn't sweat or even felt like it was a workout today I woke up though calves were sore and I was up 2lbs lol
  • Kayciemae02
    Kayciemae02 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm going to my first piyo class tonight... how are you guys logging the exercise? general aerobics?
      [*]
    1. Holly92154
      Holly92154 Posts: 119 Member
      Options
      I actually did PIYO for the first time yesterday. I will not be following the program but good luck to ya'll ;)
    2. erinm5
      erinm5 Posts: 55 Member
      Options
      I just restarted PiYo Last night! Add me =)
    3. DJ478
      Options
      I log it as yoga and ok I'll add you guys also inbox me if u have Instagram to follow u to see my daily workout pics and meals also today was my weigh in down 4.5 lbs :)
    4. priyac1987
      priyac1987 Posts: 115 Member
      Options
      Im a bit late but im starting Piyo tonight. Im mixing it in with insanity max 30 :)
    5. DJ478
      Options
      Hey guys I finished the 1st week strong this week I missed 3 workouts Gna double up today n the next few days I was thinking abt adding insanity also or maybe doing one day piyo the next insanity since I got the ok from my doctor that I can do intense workouts also I'm down 8lbs since starting piyo
    6. niamhcahill1
      niamhcahill1 Posts: 1 Member
      Options
      Starting PiYo today! Wanted to start Monday but I got sick and didn't want to wait until the coming Monday to start.