Options

Replies

• Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9"

1) How much do you weigh at the moment?
    2) How much would you like to weigh?
    Love to weigh 135 (what I weighed in college) but I think I would be happy at 145... I'll just see what my body looks like.
    3) How many times a week do you workout?
    5x at least mostly cardio at the moment but I do get at least 2 hours of weight lifting in a week.... Trying to increase that.
    4) Calories you are eating a day to maintain/lose/bulk?
    I'm trying to loose but I'm in no hurry to loose so I eat 1800 - 2000 a day and I'm loosing .5 pounds a week.
    5) What your fitness goals are?
    I want to do a marathon in October. I want to get skinny and still eat the foods I love to eat (in moderation)
  • Aleshanoble
    Options
    Hello I'm Alesha I'm 5'9 dr says 5'8 3/4 but it varies

1) How much do you weigh at the moment? 310
    2) How much would you like to weigh? 167
    3) How many times a week do you workout? Just started but about 4 times a week
    4) Calories you are eating a day to maintain/lose/bulk? Lose - 1500
    5) What your fitness goals are?i love active things! But my weight holds me back from a lot I would just love to run a trail.

• diroka
    diroka Posts: 48 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi there! 5'9" over here!

1) How much do you weigh at the moment? 187. My heaviest was 205 at 41 weeks pregnant, then 197 post pregnancy.
    2) How much would you like to weigh? My current goal is 160. The thinnest I ever was was 145, but I was also a 19 year old college rower, so I'm trying to be a bit more realistic. :wink:
    3) How many times a week do you workout? My current schedule includes 9 workouts a week, but some of those are run/ab workout combos, so ideally 6 days.
    4) Calories you are eating a day to maintain/lose/bulk? MFP has me at 1590.
    5) What your fitness goals are? I used to be a half-marathoner (pre-baby) so I'd like to get back to that eventually. Also, just being able to carry her/run around the yard with her without feeling weak/exhausted.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    5'8 here but thought I'd chime in anyway.

1) How much do you weigh at the moment? 136 (9.71 stone)

2) How much would you like to weigh? 130-135 (9.28 to 9.64)

3) How many times a week do you workout? 3

4) Calories you are eating a day to maintain/lose/bulk? Losing at 1,200

5) What your fitness goals are? I signed up for a 10K in September. I'd like to be able to run most of the way.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    1) I am 5'8" How much do you weigh at the moment? 140-144 (depending on the day of the month :smile:

2) How much would you like to weigh? I had my goal set at 130 because that is what I weighed before my first pregnancy however now that I have discovered lifting weights, I am unsure that there is a magic # for me. I will start maintenance when my body looks the way I want it to. But if I had to guess I am pretty close to maintenance now.

3) How many times a week do you workout? 5 (4 days a week lifting and HIIT and 1 day of 45 minutes steady state cardio.

4) Calories you are eating a day to maintain/lose/bulk? I currently have a 1675 daily goal and that is set up to lose .5 lbs per week.

5) What your fitness goals are? Get Stronger, and be as lean as I need to be to show off these awesome new muscles that I have worked my as$ off to make :wink:
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11. I've always thought of tall starting at 5'10. At Old Navy, tall sizes are designed for women 5'10 and up.

1) How much do you weigh at the moment? 147.6 lbs
    2) How much would you like to weigh? 139.0-142.0 lbs
    3) How many times a week do you workout? 3-5X
    4) Calories you are eating a day to maintain/lose/bulk? I'm trying for 1,650, but I eat back a lot of my exercise calories, which puts me closer to 1700-1800.
    5) What your fitness goals are? I want to do a pull up. I want to be a better lindy hopper.

• bobbiecordero92
    Options
    I'm 5ft 9" and weigh just under 11 stone my ideal weight would be 9st but I'd rather have muscle tone and a bigger butt than worry about the exact lb, my biggest problem at the moment is love handles there horrible and you can't look good in anything :(

On my rest days I eat 1200 kcal and on my workout days which I aim for 5 a week I eat between 1500-1600 kcal

I do cycling, power walking and weights.
    I miss going to the gym but live to far away so I have to use what I have.

I want to lose 10lbs by the middle of may and yesterday I started the 28 day squat challenge yo tone up my butt and hopefully make it a bit fuller.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Right now I weigh 254, I would like to weigh around 165 at the very end, but right now Im just focusing on getting back under 200lbs. I work out 4 times a week on average, sometimes more, sometimes less. Im eating 1630, and losing pretty steadily. Fitness wise, Im wanting to build up my endurance and strengthen my muscles. I actually have a small frame, and this much extra weight is very hard on my legs. All the calf pain - I want it gone.

• Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    5'9 here!
    1) how much do you weigh at the moment. 169.9
    2) how much would you like to weigh? 140-150.
    3) how many times a week do you workout? 5 or
    6 times.
    4) calories you are eating a day? 1410 to lose 1.5 lbs a week but I do eat back many of my fitness calories so I'm probably at about 1700 give or take.
    5) what are your fitness goals? To get lean! To be able to eat without snacking on junk every step of the way. To be able to wear shorts or a bathing suit this summer without wanting to hide under a rock.
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm 5'8" started at 175.

3) How many times a week do you workout
    3-5, mix of aerial training, weights, cardio' want to start heavy lifting.
    Lower body fat. Lean out. My abs, biceps, triceps are all coming through, to work further on muscle definition. Scales still matter but less than good body composition and a lower fat percentage.
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options

Currently 225

Between 155 and 170

I run with friends Monday Wednesday and Friday. Les mills pump Tuesday Thursday and Saturday

I eat 2100 calories a day to lose. Tdee - 20%

Lose fat, better stamina, run a 5k without stopping :)
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    1) How much do you weigh at the moment? As of last saturday, I weigh 177 lbs.

2) How much would you like to weigh? I would like to weigh 160-165 lbs. If I still don't like how I look, I will drop another 10 lbs.

3) How many times a week do you workout? I work out from 4-6 times a week.

4) Calories you are eating a day to maintain/lose/bulk? I try to consume 1350 calories a day and I am trying to lose about 15 pounds. If I've exercised enough in a day, I will consume half of the calories I think I've burned.

5) What your fitness goals are? I want to be toned and slim. I want to fit into medium and large clothing. Badly.
  • Mividaloca14
    Mividaloca14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 I weigh 287 pounds...My goal is to get to 170 pounds... BMI says I should be 145 pounds but I think 165-170 would be good for my height and body type. I don't want to be skinny I just want to be chunky not obese. lol I just started the whole weight loss thing so I haven't started working out yet. I went on 5.2 hike in the woods over the weekend but nothing on every day basics yet. The calories MFP is 1560 but my personal goal is keeping under 1300. I think 1500 calories is to much for me right now since I am not exercising. My fitness goals I really don't have one I just want to be able to look good.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    5'11" here, a bit taller than you, but I have a small frame, so maybe similar intake.

1) CW 153.8. Started off at 168.8 in January, but my usual weight was about 163.
    2) 140
    3) 5 times and 13,000+ steps per day. This summer I will only be working out 3x
    4) Usually around 1800-1900. I am losing slowly now though. My base calories are 1640 to lose. However, between lifting and late night snacking while studying I end up eating all my exercise calories back.
    5) I want to achieve a certain body type. I also want to be stronger and lift more at the gym.
  • Rohbean
    Rohbean Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    - 165 pounds (down 40 pounds over the past 3 years or so)

- My starting goal was 165. My next short-term goal is 160.

- I aim for 5 (gym during the week and hiking on the weekends)

- 1200... but occasionally go under or over that.

- To be in reasonably good shape and stop hating the way I look as much.
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    I'm 5'10"

1) How much do you weigh at the moment? 228
    2) How much would you like to weigh? 175-200
    3) How many times a week do you workout? Typically 5-6 times per week
    4) Calories you are eating a day to maintain/lose/bulk? Eating around 1800 (including exercise calories)
    5) What your fitness goals are? Run a 10K, keep improving overall endurance and stamina in whatever I want to do. For instance, on a recent vacation to the house of mouse, I was able to log 12-16 hour walking days in the parks consistently even though I was sick.
  • thatrabidgirl
    thatrabidgirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    5'9 over here!

Right now I weigh 181 pounds.

Trying to get down to around 150 pounds.

5-6 times a week.

Around 1100-1400 calories a day.

To lose fat and look amazing at my graduation next month and just be healthier in general.
  • tannyb
    tannyb Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'9" (probably like 5'8" and a half) and will be 47 in June.

1) How much do you weigh at the moment? As of this morning 214.5 (started at 319 and have been as low as 198 about a year ago, but have been struggling for the past little while to get and stay on track.)

2) How much would you like to weigh? Probably 160 but I'll be able to tell better when I get closer to goal.

3) How many times a week do you workout? 4-6 (mostly water aerobics 3x a week, running intervals 3-4x a week, but also some biking, hiking, walking, rollerskating, and my favourite, the punching bag, lol.)

4) Calories you are eating a day to maintain/lose/bulk? My calorie goal is around 1600 (but as I said, I have been struggling as of late.)

5) What your fitness goals are? Running 5k without stopping and without being too winded and to become a better swimmer.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10

138#
    134#
    Run 4 or 5x a week, yoga once or twice, lift weights 3x a week. And even on rest days I'm active: hiking, biking.
    I eat 1200 + exercise calories. So it works out to 1400 to 1800 - and then on long run days I go to town: 2500 to 3000 calories. Long run days are good days.
    To be lean, strong, and run fast