On the weight loss journey to lose 100+ pounds would love some great motivators and positive energy!

Options
im 22 I want to lose 130 pounds Since the new year I have only lost 7 pounds but I'm ready to crack down!! I would love to hear from ppl with similar goals or any motivators and inspirational leaders!!

Replies

• KnewBGNG
    KnewBGNG Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My goal is to post 130 also! I have lost 8 lbs already:) feel free to add me.
  • BlahUnderpants
    BlahUnderpants Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    26 female here. For my ideal body weight I need to lose around 190. So, I know how you feel. I just want to feel better and be healthier. Feel free to add me.

We can do it!
  • PaigeMarieLane
    PaigeMarieLane Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Paige. 21yrs old and for my long term goal is to lose 150. So I know the feelings you are going through. I just started last week and have lost 3.1lbs so far. If you want you can add me on here. Good luck with your journey!
  • pebblesnsa
    pebblesnsa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    my name is Hope I will be 37 in two weeks and felt it was time to really stick to exercising and losing weight....in the last 4 months I have lost 23lbs and right now my goal is to lose another 50lbs then I will set another goal....I just started Zumba and I love it....would love more friends
  • Robertamccann
    Robertamccann Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I want to lose about 150. Started not long ago and have lost 4 pounds. Not much but every pound down is a pound out of my life for good.
    No matter how frustrating or hard it gets, don't give up. I'm here to support you. I know having to lose such a big number seems impossible but everyday is a new day and every step is a step in the right direction
  • myersk32
    myersk32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You're not alone! My name is Kristy, and I was just diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. I'm 32 and need to lose at least 110 lbs to be at my goal weight. I started a week ago and have lost about 3 lbs. Please add me...I would definitely love to have some motivation and accountability on this journey!
  • myeclipse81
    myeclipse81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am looking to loose 142lbs. Feel free to add me and we can support each other thru this. We can do this!
  • Bebeharden
    Bebeharden Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :) I'm working on 100 lbs+ as well.
  • Monstertrel
    Monstertrel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Here to support you... add me for support and to help keep me accountable.
  • kwhis013
    kwhis013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 130+ pounds as well glad to see I'm not the only one
  • BCraig1960
    BCraig1960 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I've lost 130 pounds since 2010 & it has changed my life.