Athlean X

Options
Just wondering if anyone is currently doing Athlean X and why it doesn't seem to be discussed much on here?

I've already seen the great results IRL as my boyfriend completed it and his transformation was amazing so it surprises me it isn't talked about much and even when googling It doesn't seem to be very widely acknowledged compared with the other programs.

I plan to move onto it (the original version not the girls one) once I complete T25 Gamma in two weeks and it would be great to hear if anyone else is doing it.

Replies

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    What is it? I hadn't heard of it til I googled a p90x exercise.
  • cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    It's a training program, 2 days cardio and 3 days weights a week. It's all accessed online rather than buying DVDs.

That's what I mean though it's strange no one seems to have heard of it/talk about it.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Oh ok. Thanks. Well I am doing p90x doubles and its basically the same thing? From what you described.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Well, I never heard of it but when I googled it I found a sweet YouTube channel with a video on the best dumbbell exercise which is what I've been looking for, so yay for karma and I hope you get great results from the program!!
  • cocobongo
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Well, I never heard of it but when I googled it I found a sweet YouTube channel with a video on the best dumbbell exercise which is what I've been looking for, so yay for karma and I hope you get great results from the program!!

Haha brilliant! Which exercise was it?
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry exerciseS plural even!!! Clean & press with dumbbells, goblet squat, farmers carries...great stuff!!! Then either Youtube crashed or my company started blocking it while I was watching lol!! It's an Athlean X channel..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1r9toPQNkM
  • cocobongo
    Options
    Ah yes his channel is great.

YouTube is fantastic for fitness videos!
  • T_Ciku
    T_Ciku Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to do Athlean X but when I found out he's charging $97 for his program that was a big NO. YouTube suits me just fine, thank you.