NEED SUPPORT

Options
Hey everyone!

So I lost 6 lbs when I joined MFP and gained it all back in the last month. I keep doing this to myself. Ideally Id like to lose 20-30 lbs by mid-June...but I want to do it the healthy way.

I need help. I really dont exercise that much. My diet is good minus the snacking at night which I am going to kick myself in the *kitten* to stop. (That was the main reason I lost so much so fast..stopped snacking at night).

If anyone can give me motivation Id appreciate it. I am proud to be a bigger curvy woman Im just scared of getting bigger! If I lose 10 lbs even Id be happy.

Fed up.

Replies

• mowens77
    mowens77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been back on mfp for about a month but have only been using the diary. I need a little friendly motivation myself. Add me :)
  • fitnessmomma4life
    Options
    I'm here for support! It's great to have others to help encourage us to stay on track
  • blantonjm197
    blantonjm197 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was away from MFP for about 2 years and I put all of the weight back on, plus a little extra. :/ But I'm back now and see the error of my ways. I abandoned everything that was working. I'll support you along the way. I won't make that mistake again.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    How much do you have to lose?

Thats a big influence on the rate a which you can lose. If you have a lot to lose then its easier. Dont set yourself unrealistic expectations that will fristrate and disappoint you but on the other hand realise if you can eb at a consistent deficcit then you will lose weight. Most people can do a bit of exercise just by moving a bit more, walking 5-10mins a day is a good start ro water aerobics.

Get soem friends and make a plan that workse and which you cna sustain.
  • hologramsabc
    hologramsabc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'd like to lose 20-30 lbs. I want to be curvey still. I just remained the weight I am now for 4 years lol
  • creekster76
    creekster76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Sarah. Feel free to add me. I've not got many friends who use this app so I feel a bit on my own doing this!