Looking for more friends

Options
chickybuns
chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
Hello, my name is Kiley. I've used MFP for many years and need more help staying on track, I'll do good for a while and then do terrible with food...I'm usually good on exercise. Just looking for more friends for support. I'm 31 and have a 2 year old son :)

Replies

• Markied101
    Options
    Thats the same problem I've had Kiley. Im active but the late night nutritional choices get the better of me. Im sure we would have better results if we just made better choices. I have greater success when I plan my weekly meals, shop and prepare them on ht eweekends then Im more likely to follow the plan and I can put the info in FitnessPal to ensure Im not exceeding my set goals.
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Agreed. It's not easy though being a mom, working full-time, and working a business, but I've been better the last few days and ready to get back on track!
  • kflaka83
    kflaka83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Kiley! I'm Kat and I'm 31
  • ALAdams
    ALAdams Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 32. I have done the MFP thing before and successfully lost about 30 pounds. I kind of fell off track for a while. I am starting up again and looking for some motivational help! I have a 5 year old son and 7 year old daughter. My mother passed away at an early age and i am afraid if i do not change my ways i will follow. I want to live ling enough to watch my kids grow up and eventually my grandkids. So if anyone would like to feel free to add me!