I'm back and ready to drop some lbs.

Options
Hey guys, I'm not necessarily new to Myfitnesspal, but I am back after being away for a few years. This is the first time I've actually got serious about using the app to count calories and make sure I'm doing everything in my power to drop the weight. So between this app and using a C25K app I am slowly but surely seeing results. My main reasoning for posting in this board is to hopefully find friends to add that might help keep me motivated and also if I can send a little motivation your way as well. I can be found by my username BBoudreaux30 if you'd like go ahead and add me, if not then no biggie either. Just thought I'd introduce myself.

Replies

• haleemasiddiqi
    haleemasiddiqi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, it's hard finding motivation for me too and this is my second try using the app as well. We can do this!!
  • ALAdams
    ALAdams Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I used MFP a few years ago and successfully lost about 30 pounds but then stopped. I am starting again but this community part is new for me. I thought if i had some motivation to help i could kick the other 50 pounds i need to lose. So if anyone wants to add me feel free. I will be checking in daily!
  • Justygirl77
    Justygirl77 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Me too, I like serious losers!!