Replies

• tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hips and thighs. And my damn arms.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hips and thighs and currently my belly as I had my third baby 11 months ago and it still isn't as small as it used to be!
  • Justygirl77
    Justygirl77 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    In the obvious place, by booty. *sigh*
  • Smamfa
    Smamfa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    wathjo1 wrote: »
    Belly button down. It's SO depressing.
    Me too:(
  • _SexySouthernComfort_
    Options
    boobs, belly, and thighs
  • jendockter
    jendockter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Arms, boobs and belly. I wish I had more junk in my trunk!
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Mine seems to be pretty well distributed except that I have hardly any on my hands and feet. Even when I was bigger I didn't have much there. My ring is only slightly looser after losing 40+ pounds.
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Belly. I looked 10 months pregnant when I started. Down to 5 months or so now. :blush:
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I wish I carried it all in my butt, however, I'm unlucky. I carry all of my weight in my hips and big fat stomach =D Thanks mom!
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Arms and hips. And NOT in a good way in the hips either...lol...
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Belly, Hips, and Thighs
    Arms too, but they don't bother me as much

• RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    according to my internist... too much of it around and throughout my liver.. folks often only focus on the fat that hides beneath their skin... not realizing... what might be accumulating inside the body cavity... heart.. liver.. kidneys... ALL your vital organs are also prone to fat accumulations... IT isn't just a question of "looking" fat... being over weight... HAS dramatic effects on your body's ability to function within the parameters of "normal"

just some food for thought
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    According to the Trinny and Susannah body calculator, I'm a bell shape: Small shoulders and small, short waist with a large bottom and thighs.

What's really depressing about that site is that, apparently, of all the celebrity women in existence, the only example they could come up with for the bell shape is... Hillary Clinton.

Which, YEESH. I mean, all due respect to madame future president of the USA, but I'm in my 30s! Other body shapes get Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz or Angelina Jolie, and I'm stuck with Hillary Clinton???
  • pinkshoelaces
    pinkshoelaces Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Mostly stomach, a little in the thighs as well. Basically, I have no boobs or butt and super skinny legs and arms. About as unattractive as it gets, haha.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Waist down. And my arms.
  • insaneteabag
    insaneteabag Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Back and arms!! Sooooo fustrating - the fat is very stubborn there! I'm like a carrot
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    According to the Trinny and Susannah body calculator, I'm a bell shape: Small shoulders and small, short waist with a large bottom and thighs.

What's really depressing about that site is that, apparently, of all the celebrity women in existence, the only example they could come up with for the bell shape is... Hillary Clinton.

Which, YEESH. I mean, all due respect to madame future president of the USA, but I'm in my 30s! Other body shapes get Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz or Angelina Jolie, and I'm stuck with Hillary Clinton???

Well, if you have watched Boston Legal, you will know that Denny Crane finds you very sexy......

• dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Does that help that you not with Brad Pitt???
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Belly :(
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    dufus12 wrote: »
    segacs wrote: »

Well, if you have watched Boston Legal, you will know that Denny Crane finds you very sexy......

No, no, that makes it SO MUCH WORSE!!! And I say this from a city where our main university has a building called the Shatner Building.