Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs

Options
Right guys, im eating 1200 calories a day and starting JM killer buns and thighs today. Has anybody else done/doing it? Ive read a lot of threads on it but im wanting to know how many inches I can expect to lose in 3 weeks? Ive read some lose an inch of both thighs in the first week.
My thighs and knees have always been my problem areas I don’t even think I would be that fussed about losing weigh if my legs wasn’t that bad so instead of weight loss im focusing more on inches and would just like some success please if you have lost weight on JM buns and thighs that is fantastic id love to it just sounds like with her dvds you are more likely to lose inches and build muscle rather than lose weight
Thanks in advance

Replies

• thatrabidgirl
    thatrabidgirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did it for about 2 weeks before I realized I wanted to do a more total body workout. You're not going to lose a lot of inches on this; it's only for strengthening the muscles on your lower body. Her other workouts are better if you really want to lose inches and you could always come back to KB&T when you want to tone up.
  • Aberry761
    Aberry761 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, did you ever start the buns and thighs? If so, how is it going for ya? I plan to start on it Monday
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    ive done this work out for 3 weeks, there's not much cardio so you need to rely on diet to shed inches, however it made my legs so strong and my butt got smaller!
  • Aberry761
    Options
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    ive done this work out for 3 weeks, there's not much cardio so you need to rely on diet to shed inches, however it made my legs so strong and my butt got smaller!

Do you have the calendar of what days you are suppose to do which ? I got the dvd only and not sure how many days you are suppose to do this a week
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Jillian always says use her dvds 5-6 times a week, so i just did level 1, 5 days then same for the other levels x
  • Aberry761
    Options
    thanks!!