• susansmoaks
    susansmoaks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    belly
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Seriously, though, I think being petite throws all those measurements off. I'm a small-shouldered 35-28-38, so most likely a pear, except I'm only 5'1" so some of that up-and-down stuff has no place to go but out. Hence the short waist, 'cause, well, I'm short. All the fashion advice for pears is geared around emphasizing the long, lean waist, which I just don't have.

Whatever, ladies. We're people, not pieces of fruit. Can't put too much stock into this stuff.
  • marmaladepixie
    marmaladepixie Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My thighs and butt look like they belong on a different body lol. Even when they were at their largest and my weight was around 150 I still had ribs showing.
  • starlitewilliams
    Options
    EVERYWHERE! UGH!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    According to the Trinny and Susannah body calculator, I'm a bell shape: Small shoulders and small, short waist with a large bottom and thighs.

What's really depressing about that site is that, apparently, of all the celebrity women in existence, the only example they could come up with for the bell shape is... Hillary Clinton.

Which, YEESH. I mean, all due respect to madame future president of the USA, but I'm in my 30s! Other body shapes get Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz or Angelina Jolie, and I'm stuck with Hillary Clinton???

:smiley:

I just looked at that site. It says I am a cornet, the silhouette that looks to me like it is bracing for some sort of fight. That's kind of an interesting take on body shapes.
  • Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hips Butt and Thighs! My arms get supper lean and muscular, I would love to switch that out with my legs just for a day...I wanna wear shooooorts!
  • erinlibke
    erinlibke Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    All belly and love handles- yuck! I wish I had any hint of a booty but nope, no such luck
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    god i wish i carried some in my boobs.
  • whereslisa
    whereslisa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My stomach and then my thighs. I was measured and I supposedly have an hourglass figure (I'm not sure how accurate they were but two store workers have told me that lol) I guess it's just covered up by all this fat bahaha.
  • heyree64
    heyree64 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Tummy and hips. A bit of arm-jiggling going on too.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Stomach. Bleh. Also there is nothing objectively wrong with the word "belly", but I really hate it.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    dufus12 wrote: »
    Hips and butt, but my belly has gotten in on the action since getting a bit older...

Same here - used to be a pear, now a cross between a pear and an apple. A pineapple???

LOL :joy:

Thighs and bum here, but I used to be a MAJOR pear. Its gotten a lot better!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    lower abs / love handles
  • Lexicpt
    Lexicpt Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Arms and legs. :/
  • kimrowan_
    Options
    I put weight on mostly my tummy and boobs. I also gain about seven extra chins.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    Love handles. Strange little pooch above my belly button (thank you, menopause!) and bottom of bum.

Definitely not arms, legs or boobs.
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    dufus12 wrote: »
    According to the Trinny and Susannah body calculator, I'm a bell shape: Small shoulders and small, short waist with a large bottom and thighs.

What's really depressing about that site is that, apparently, of all the celebrity women in existence, the only example they could come up with for the bell shape is... Hillary Clinton.

Which, YEESH. I mean, all due respect to madame future president of the USA, but I'm in my 30s! Other body shapes get Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz or Angelina Jolie, and I'm stuck with Hillary Clinton???

Well, if you have watched Boston Legal, you will know that Denny Crane finds you very sexy......

No, no, that makes it SO MUCH WORSE!!! And I say this from a city where our main university has a building called the Shatner Building.

ROFLMAO....... sorry!!

Just trying to be helpful......!

• dufus12
    Options
    OMG, think of all those students saying, I took him/her up the Shatner last night.......!!!
  • dufus12
    Options
    Think I will wipe my mind of that concept...... :)
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Thighs and the area between the top of my hammies and just under the glutes. First place I gain and last to go