30 Pounds that need to go Down!

Options
I'm trying to lose these 30 pounds so I can enjoy the summer and my cousins wedding. I wanna look good for the occasion and decided to finally do something about it. But also, I'm doing this for my own personal health. I want to live a healthy life style and the first step to that is losing that 30 pounds that are dragging onto me like weights. Who's with me?! Let's do this together! Add me and we'll get through this together! :)

Replies

• mszulborska
    mszulborska Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm with you need to lose 30 pound also
  • PeysMom1998
    Options
    I am with you. I need to lose at the very least 30 lbs. Made a healthy choice to quit smoking and yikes severe weight gain!!! Anyhow I have been working out for the past 5 weeks and watching my calorie intake...managed to gain 2 lbs. Are you kidding me - feeling very frustrated. Any advice?
  • metalmaiden17
    metalmaiden17 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have 30 lbs to go too! Go ahead and add me too! We got this!
  • louderry
    louderry Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also gave up smoking put on 3 stone my lungs may be healthier but the rest of me definitely isn't. My son is getting married in July have lost 1 stone 2 to go. x
  • louderry
    louderry Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    peysmom. if you are training then muscle weighs more that fat ( my sister owns sweat gym in london) and tells me to measure not weigh x
  • evelyncsevilla
    evelyncsevilla Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 30 lbs as well. You truly have to be mentally prepared and willing to change the way of eating. Huge challenge, it is a minute to minute challenge for me.