iPhone - help

Options
I'm new and this is a great site! :smile:
I have the iPhone app, and while I"m sure I'll get used to using it, I thought I'd ask for Your Comments if you use the iphone app, what you like about it, how to navigate it, tips, tricks, so that I don't have to Learn everything the Hard Way.
Thank you!
:smile:

Replies

• Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    BUMP......I am comfortable with the site, it is sooo easy to use. I downloaded the app on my IPhone but I am still working my way around it. I (personally) prefer the site but I feel more accountable when I dont have any excuse NOT to know the calorie content of my food BEFORE I eat it!! Best Wishes!
  • WaltBarrett
    Options
    I use it all the time - in conjunction with the web site, of course.

I like the "Home" - "Weekly" graph which is more helpful than anything on the site, i.m.h.o.
    I also like the "Progress" graph which I use for tracking weight - it is a whole lot more detailed than the graphic of the report on the site (although it only traces the last month or so instead of the options you have on the site).
    Those two things are motivational for me...

You do need to make sure you sync the iPhone app regularly to keep it up to date with the site. When you add info on the app it doesn't automatically get updated on the site. But I do find the "Diary" on the app very helpful for tracking food/exercise 'on the fly'.
  • Cletc
    Cletc Posts: 352
    Options
    How do I SYNC it ?
  • lclarkjr
    lclarkjr Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    The App should sync your account with the web automatically each time you open it.
  • WaltBarrett
    Options
    Mine does NOT automatically sync with the web site when I open the app. But via the menu at the bottom select "... more" and then the first option on the top of the "more" screen is "all local changes synced" that takes you to a screen with a "sync now" button. That does sync the data on the site with the app.
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Mine syncs automatically as well.
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I use mine at least three times a day, in fact the only thing I often use the actual computer for is to access the community forums.

Mine syncs automatically also.

My favorite feature on the app is the weekly feature because I am usually much more concerned with watching my net for the week than any individual day. Also I like that on the nutrients section you see all the nutrients and their comparison to your goals, not just the main ones that I see on my diary.