So. Toes.

Options
12345679»

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Amanda92TX wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip!!! I have been having second thoughts after reading more online, haha. I think I do a great job caring for my feet on my own, and I like doing it.

I do get massages, and enjoy those! Even when I get my hair done, my hairdresser massages my head when she is conditioning my hair because she is really sweet.

Massages anywhere on the body are wonderful

Yes, I agree! :flowerforyou:

I also love to paint my toes. I'm going to stop at the store right now to get some more nail polish.

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Miss_1999 wrote: »
    7406c_funny-pictures-i-too-like-to-admire-my-own-feet-from-time-to-time.jpg

Ahhhh... Yes, hairy feet!! <3<3<3
  • MokhtarB
    MokhtarB Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    _KrunA_ wrote: »
    see now you're talking my language here buddy!!! women's size 7........someone better hold me back.....
    giphy.gif
    \m/

Hi.

I can pick things up with them too

Yep, I can do this too...and I can pinch as well ;)
    Good one.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Yuck feet are icky
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I think feet (my boyfriend's, at least) are pretty cute. I had a friend who was severely grossed out by feet and panicked whenever one came close to her. I always loved being barefoot so I'm sure she hated that about me.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I have a foot for you. Well, almost a foot.
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    If a girl has well kept feet, they are hot.
  • Michelle4588
    Michelle4588 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Toes are awesome when well kept, those that are not, GROSS!
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Feet are weird.
    I have dancer feet, so they've been through some *kitten*. I freak my husband out when I point my toes because of my arch. lol arch,ballerina,ballet,bench,city,foot-3deae1c4d9b9470020548fa2b6f0a055_h.jpg
    Besides that they're pretty normal looking...I guess. Pedis are a must!

I've been told I have "monkey feet" because I can pick things up, open doors, pinch with my toes. It's funny to me. The opening doors comes in handy when I have my arms full and need to open a door.
    P1050376.jpg
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I have a foot for you. Well, almost a foot.

giphy.gif You win the internet today!
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Pedi today! I can't believe that my feet got even smaller! I knew they would get thin, but they actually shrunk! I am 5'7 and wear a kid's 5.5-6!
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    Options
    I like my feet, and my toes. Love getting pedicures and painting my toe nails. Dislike any jewellery on my feet though.

Don't really fixate on feet when it comes to men, it's all good as long as it's clean and moisturised.

32d4onx8mvqf.jpeg

• flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    PewterSky wrote: »
    I like my feet, and my toes. Love getting pedicures and painting my toe nails. Dislike any jewellery on my feet though.

Don't really fixate on feet when it comes to men, it's all good as long as it's clean and moisturised.

32d4onx8mvqf.jpeg

Funny. Kept looking at your photo and trying to reconcile the statement that you don't like jewelry on your feet, only to finally realize that you were wearing shoes... D'oh! ;)
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    Options
    flinx1241 wrote: »
    PewterSky wrote: »

32d4onx8mvqf.jpeg

Funny. Kept looking at your photo and trying to reconcile the statement that you don't like jewelry on your feet, only to finally realize that you were wearing shoes... D'oh! ;)

Haha. Yes, my sandals were a bit fancy. I like those!